few updated pics of my 2 pups.

there coming on really well now. the saluki x is being a pain when it comes to retrieving, she is spot on with everything except the real thing. i even skinned and stuffed a rabbit so it looked like the real thing as she is perfect with that, just not a real one.

chip (the chocolate dog) is doing me very proud on the bunnys. not perfect on the retrieve but they do come back and are alive, there just a pain to catch again sometimes! lol

few pics.

IMG_20110910_130827.jpg

IMG_20110910_130810.jpg

IMG_20110910_130740.jpg

IMG_20110910_130724.jpg

IMG_20110910_130639.jpg

IMG_20110910_130716.jpg

IMG_20110910_130615.jpg

i,ve seen chip quite a few times ,infact loads as me and jenky work the dogs together and my guess on chips breeding is collie/grey/whippet he has the wall eyes plus he has long face like the saluk type, so could be a bit of that ,he is 23tts round about with a great attidude concidering he poor start 2 life and showing real pertenchal on the lamp and will be make a ideal rabbit dog and as for maggie the saluki she is right fisting thing taking on dogs 3 times the size of her plus she can move aswell ,these dogs get the best of everything from diet 2 exercise plus the land as jenky has alot of permision so i think these would defo make the grade .

• Like 1