Started new job as head keeper in june, and up till end of july was at 11 foxes, then holy crap now up to 37, every night out with lamp shoot 2 -3 foxes but see 8 or 9 and same every night out, most saw in 1 night was 13 and that was just in 8 stubble parks. Anyone else had a influx off foxes??

Numbers are down around here, only three sets of cubs congregating on a fair few acres and theres not many of them left either :cray: . Did manage to hit good numbers earlier in the year though when they were pairing up right through until the lambs were about. Seems to have done the job on them nicely.East coast, If you've got that many about and your seeing them with the lamp and not shooting them you need to get some traps out over the winter for the 'educated' lamp shy ones. I have great success with the traps and also use a lamp and nv for the 'sharper' ones but the traps are working 24hrs and positioned correctly are worth their weight in gold :thumbs: .

big numbers round here this year and im having no problem getting them to run to me , my foxes have the perfect recall this year you know ... :)

not like u rifle boys thought u would have splated them all by nw. come on lads get on m. U WANKERS. :bye:

you probably got turned down for a gun licence cos your a scumbag!

big numbers round here this year and im having no problem getting them to run to me , my foxes have the perfect recall this year you know ... :)

not like u rifle boys thought u would have splated them all by nw. come on lads get on m. U WANKERS. :bye:

what makes you think im just into guns? unlike yourself i support / take part in as many forms of fieldsports i can . but thanks for the feedback anyway. everytime i get a negative comment i just shoot a hare in anger ( it's makes me all warm inside)

• Like 2

i actually got a sgc and a fac now then. :victory:

Edited by gonedigging

i actually got a sgc and a fac now then. :victory:

ya and im going out with cheyrl cole! :whistling:

numbers slack around here last few times ive been out