Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure cocks.One man in particuler accused me of runnin the lure too slow when the lure was ran full throttle and his dog bloody won .No pleasing some people i say .

Nice 1 Scent most people at the shows know me dogs work and i think that is probably why they do alright at the shows but as i said before i go to most of the shows during the summer but it's only a bit of crac to past the summer months and i have met a good few decent lads at them that i have gone out for a lamp or a dig with during me favorite time of the year which is the hunting season ,some people get the winter blues i get the fcuking summer blues but back at it now and i im happy as Larry had a decent nights lamping last night even with a full moon but the chest freezer is starting to fill again so happy days but i cant realy knock the shows because i have met some good lads at them and had some good trips out aswell because of them

• Like 1

appleblossom how did johns whippet win in tully castle?

well any thing to say

have to agree with some of ye s that bullx that won the show dosnt look like a worker looks more like show lines

its not this one cause he never won. out lastnight my bull x and the mates puppost-62757-0-18811200-1315924721_thumb.jpg dates wrong on carma [bANNED TEXT] anyone says it

Edited by riddler21

well any thing to say

have to agree with some of ye s that bullx that won the show dosnt look like a worker looks more like show lines

its not this one cause he never won. out lastnight my bull x and the mates puppost-62757-0-18811200-1315924721_thumb.jpg

Nice 1 Paul looks like he's going well for ye ,well done

well any thing to say

its not this one cause he never won. out lastnight my bull x and the mates puppost-62757-0-18811200-1315924721_thumb.jpg

good to see that mate what age is the pup 2 good fine looking working dogs