Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

ps ive been to that mourne show and its as good a show as there was this year and i was up at the top late in the evening at the racing and talkin to the lad on the lure and hes a decent sort,not sure of his name but he was an english lad

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

this is alot of crap if u want a dog for lurcher racing buy a greyhound an beat them all because there all doin it anyway i would say 99percent of the dogs racing in the overs thats what they are we will see at this last one when billy haurper brings his black greyhound bitch to we see ive done it all before an im intending on doing it next year with a greyhound for the racing ill work lurchers an race greyhounds

give it a rest danny300 sure we all no u no how johns whippets got on a tully castle an we dont care [bANNED TEXT] you think anymore we have listened to u for to long now ur gettin borin have u no huntin stories for us or somethin

well i dont think hes getting boring

give it a rest danny300 sure we all no u no how johns whippets got on a tully castle an we dont care [bANNED TEXT] you think anymore we have listened to u for to long now ur gettin borin have u no huntin stories for us or somethin

if you had a said 6 bunnys and 1 long ear it would of sounded real

26 is nothin on a good nte with 2 dogs its only 13 or so each there was some easy 1s i never said they were massive runs there was a few big runs the 3 ears were a bit hard on them an the land i lamp is full of rabbits its that bad the dog cant decide [bANNED TEXT] one 2 chase half time

26 is nothin on a good nte with 2 dogs its only 13 or so each there was some easy 1s i never said they were massive runs there was a few big runs the 3 ears were a bit hard on them an the land i lamp is full of rabbits its that bad the dog cant decide [bANNED TEXT] one 2 chase half time

did your dogs get any reds yet