hi people i have a 10 month old minshaw lurcher bitch for sale done no work at all nice markins on her black and white very pleasent i am selling h er very cheap needing kennel space £50 i am in manchester call for details on 07840401735 thanks i have just spoke to the lad who bred the dogs he said she is a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull

Edited by kiel2005

cheers for the ifo mate well any way the dog has supposed to have minshaw in it what breeding is minshaw then people thanks

the actual reason for sale is im needing kennel space due to a very nasty injury to her sister which i also have she was a cracking dog shes in the vets now actually front right leg broke she died under the operation but vets managed to revive her thank god

Guest smally

[minshaws orignal lines were made up of loads of different lines that took about 20 years 2 perfect there is everything in the line from kerrie blue terrier too bull terrier.the original lines will be long gone.ok mate i hope u find good home for young bitch.

Guest bluemoon
[minshaws orignal lines were made up of loads of different lines that took about 20 years 2 perfect there is everything in the line from kerrie blue terrier too bull terrier.the original lines will be long gone.ok mate i hope u find good home for young bitch.

This line of dogs is still going,seen it on another site very impressive goodluck hope you find her agood home

Guest Bunny Basher

The original line is not long gone, my friends dad ASD has had Minshaw dogs for over 20 years and the ones he has now still have the original Blue, Bulpa in their blood :victory:

[alright bud sorry but that dog can,t be minshaw breed if its 3 quarter greyhound quarter bull.think someones adding names 2 dogs.

you are write ther smally ilive in the lakes and have judged his dog in shows dident know vicktor was stil breeding lurchers :hmm:

Guest Bunny Basher

Victor isnt, his son actually got a lurcher off ASD bred out of Andys old dogs Bulpa and Jess, it was called Growler. Andys full Minshaw bred dog he has at the moment called Jack has lined a few bitches lately ;)

Edited by Bunny Basher
  • 1 year later...
Victor isnt, his son actually got a lurcher off ASD bred out of Andys old dogs Bulpa and Jess, it was called Growler. Andys full Minshaw bred dog he has at the moment called Jack has lined a few bitches lately ;)

hi, am new to this site but jst been reading what you had to say bout Minshaw dogs and wondered if anyone knows of any bitches for sale. I owned one up until last year, i had to have her put down due to her back going cos of old age but she was the best dog i've had and i now feel ready for another dog and would love another Minshaw but am finding them hard to come by.Help!!!!!