`Five against one

Pretty good they're getting it all over and done with in one go: one mega stressful month for the dog, then its all over: ours come in by pairs. The thing that really p*sses me off is that they used to be 9 or 10 monthly: but over the last couple of years have decided to go 6 monthly. Never had this happen before in all my life with bitches: weird.

Yes as to getting it all over with. Have to watch the tension between the two alpha bitches - have vied for supremacy in the past. Have also noticed that the less dominant bitches have less of a season - almost a token gesture. Wonder if this is an age old pack thing - only the strongest genes get to breed?

Or in our case none get to breed - the dog is remarkably laid back considering

Same here have my two bitches and mates bitch here and there all on there break but better at the start off the season then half way though it.

Worse thing is got mixed up in my dates so don't know who is coming out off it and who still in there's so all getting treated like one.

Just how long after there break do you all start hunting your bitches again?????

Same here have my two bitches and mates bitch here and there all on there break but better at the start off the season then half way though it.

Worse thing is got mixed up in my dates so don't know who is coming out off it and who still in there's so all getting treated like one.

Just how long after there break do you all start hunting your bitches again?????

I leave mine 8 weeks but many leave 10 12 some give no time at all these bitches for the most part have a short working life and are ruined by running in season. JMO