Couple cattys I finished yesterday

Hi guys here are a couple I finished yesterday both fitted with double tbg tapered bands

Made from 18mm multiplex

I did a camo affect on them both and finished with polyurethane

Here they are drop me a message if interested

f2656693.jpg

4ec89214.jpg

And here's a pistol grip one I made a few weeks back

77f47ce2.jpg

72bf7d82.jpg

Atb rob

yet another few great looking and quality catapults there rob credit to you fella :thumbs: wouldnt mind one my self tbh but that style is to thick for my comfort but your side shooter style is which you did me still havent had her out properly yet so sadley no kills atm but i will get out when i can. these catapults at top guality and you will not be dissapointed who ever purchases one off these fine peices of art atb rob mick..............

yet another few great looking and quality catapults there rob credit to you fella :thumbs: wouldnt mind one my self tbh but that style is to thick for my comfort but your side shooter style is which you did me still havent had her out properly yet so sadley no kills atm but i will get out when i can. these catapults at top guality and you will not be dissapointed who ever purchases one off these fine peices of art atb rob mick..............

Cheers for that Mick

I can do the design you had in this finish

And here's a natural that I'm in the process of making

It's oak and Malle burr

8931aa78.jpg

127d9801.jpg

Atb rob

• 2 months later...

Whats a natural with your superb craftsmanship going to cost Rob :thumbs:? and is the front face plain natural so to speak? any chance you could put an RK stamp or engraving of some sort on the front part of the handle at the bottom and with 3 finger grooves on the front of handle too :thumbs:. I will leave it your capable hands buddy atb mate......................................mick :thumbs: