PUPS FIRST HARE

Guest big e

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

next time you procure permission ask the land owner where the said permission STARTS AND ENDS you clown , numbskulls like you and your mates get honest hunters a bad name .

to many bullshitters you mean mate! i know what im doing ive had running dogs all my life

Probably because they have a bit of sense and don't need there ego boosting..good on that young pup though.

Posted Images

post-7569-0-65373800-1314743019.jpg

never mind all this bullshit and puttin peoples dogs down, has anyone got any pics of there dogs only starting out for this season? :thumbs: :thumbs:

no lazy still no pics :whistling: :whistling: wonder why that is???

were are you looking

never mind all this bullshit and puttin peoples dogs down, has anyone got any pics of there dogs only starting out for this season? :thumbs: :thumbs:

were are you looking

sure ill get the ball rolling for ya lazy, heres a winter pic to start you off :thumbs:post-7569-0-65373800-1314743019.jpg

were are you looking

were are you looking

sure ill get the ball rolling for ya lazy, heres a winter pic to start you off :thumbs:post-7569-0-65373800-1314743019.jpg

very good out lamping with a ferret must be a first

were are you looking

were are you looking

you have just proved to everyone how fecking thick you are lazy, and what you really know about hunting, were did i say i was lamping? that pic is on our way home on the dark winter nites!! :bye: :bye: dont make a prick outa yourself no more im starting to feel sorry for you!! :victory: :victory:

were are you looking

were are you looking

you have just proved to everyone how fecking thick you are lazy, and what you really know about hunting, were did i say i was lamping? that pic is on our way home on the dark winter nites!! :bye: :bye: dont make a prick outa yourself no more im starting to feel sorry for you!! :victory: :victory:

cheers tommy i feel so stupid il get that deleted before someone sees it :D

Been asked to put this up by tommy c was out with him today,this is his pup skye shes 10 1/2 mths old coming on very well got this one and ran another 2 gonna be a goodin :thumbs:

well done lads, i dont normally start my pups until there about 12 or 13 months old but this must be a reall good we bitch, my advice would be take it easy with her and dont run her to hard, keep us posted on her progress this is one to watch :thumbs: A,T,B with her matey :thumbs:

Been asked to put this up by tommy c was out with him today,this is his pup skye shes 10 1/2 mths old coming on very well got this one and ran another 2 gonna be a goodin :thumbs:

well done lads, i dont normally start my pups until there about 12 or 13 months old but this must be a reall good we bitch, my advice would be take it easy with her and dont run her to hard, keep us posted on her progress this is one to watch :thumbs: A,T,B with her matey :thumbs:

cheers mate she didint get run to hard in the first place! couple easy slips then a good one to test her because she was bursting to go! :thumbs:

Well done Tommy nice too see the wee dog coming on.Big e should get yourself good pup when your wee bitch has them.The season has started for most people already.If you wait till October you have two months then the snow comes like last year how short is your season going be not very long..Its ok for you digging men come on and starting about its too early because you have too wait till the frost comes for the stuff be in the holes.But know for fact that most off you have started doing the cover with the hounds.

Cant wait to get out but bit f*****g hard when both my bitches are in there break will better now then half way through the season get it over and done with.Best luck Tommy and stay off that turkey farm another hare killed on one my spots lol