scottish teams in europe tonight

THE WHOLE OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS LAUGHABLE YOUS AINT GOT 1 DECENT TEAM THAT WOULD FINISH TOP TEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP

IVE WATCHED SOME OF HEARTS GAME TONIGHT AND I WATCH BETTER ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP SIDES EVERY WEEK SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SHOULD BE BANNED OR EVEN UNTELEVISED '' PERMANENTLY '' :rtfm::signthankspin:

Your half right....at this present time we are shit. Give us your finances and with our support we'd squash you in under 5 years............

No chance lab ;)

i know....you wont let us come down there.................running scared..... :whistling:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am been Daft ! haven't a clue about Football,Last game I was at ,was when Liverpool came to Ibrox to open the Stand !,but I think the Scottish could field a Shinty team that could compete in Englan

even shamrock rovers are in the group stage ,what does that say about scottish football

How much money has your club spent on players this year mate, i genuinely dont know but i bet its probably more than celtic and rangers put together?. Now i can put my hands up and say were in a bad s

THE WHOLE OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS LAUGHABLE YOUS AINT GOT 1 DECENT TEAM THAT WOULD FINISH TOP TEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP

IVE WATCHED SOME OF HEARTS GAME TONIGHT AND I WATCH BETTER ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP SIDES EVERY WEEK SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SHOULD BE BANNED OR EVEN UNTELEVISED '' PERMANENTLY '' :rtfm::signthankspin:

Your half right....at this present time we are shit. Give us your finances and with our support we'd squash you in under 5 years............

No chance lab ;)

i know....you wont let us come down there.................running scared..... :whistling:

HaHa :laugh:

If all teams Fielded home grown Talent,Would the Scottish fayre better . I think without all the imports the odds would be in the Scots favour .

HaHa dont be so bloody daft mate :laugh:

I am been Daft ! :icon_redface: haven't a clue about Football,Last game I was at ,was when Liverpool came to Ibrox to open the Stand !,but I think the Scottish could field a Shinty team that could compete in England :toast:

• Like 1

Just reading that Celtic are hoping get through on a technicality..

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7125151/Celtic-May-Be-Reprieved

What a poor showing for Scottish football. :yes: I hate to say it, but IMO the growing strength & financial pull of the Premier league is having a big effect in Scottish football. Even the money filtering down to the Championship is attracting decent Scottish players to the English second tier.

Just look at the English teams still in Europe:

Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Fulham, Stoke & Birmingham..

The Scottish league just can't compete. IMO it's been in major decline ever since Setanta went tits up and left them in the shit..

Just reading that Celtic are hoping get through on a technicality..

http://www.football3...ay-Be-Reprieved

What a poor showing for Scottish football. :yes: I hate to say it, but IMO the growing strength & financial pull of the Premier league is having a big effect in Scottish football. Even the money filtering down to the Championship is attracting decent Scottish players to the English second tier.

Just look at the English teams still in Europe:

Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Fulham, Stoke & Birmingham..

The Scottish league just can't compete. IMO it's been in major decline ever since Setanta went tits up and left them in the shit..

To be fair mate if we do get through on that fact then i will be embarressed. But rules are rules and the games shouldn't have went ahead. If celtic went out then they were obviously going to go down this route, wouldn't suprise me if the head honchos planned it that way to make us look bad..... :whistling:

even shamrock rovers are in the group stage ,what does that say about scottish football

Who did Sunderland beat to qualify Rocky................ :hmm:

:D

who did celtic? :D

I wont even bother with your team...........even your second team couldn't beat a pub side.............. :laugh:

I wont even bother with your team...........even your second team couldn't beat a pub side.............. :laugh:

somebodys been doing some research on the mighty owls! :laugh:

we're all wednesday aren't we labrador? :victory:

scotish clubs only have 2 kick a ball 2 get in europa ,they would,nt have a chance of getting out of the 2nd round in out fa cup ,look your teams are out simples they wern,t worthy of the competion ,all i was stating is shamrockrovers did qualiify ,and personaly i don,t think celtic should be aloud 2 go back in the competion ,even the scotish pundits are saying they think its the death of scotish football .

somebodys been doing some research on the mighty owls! :laugh:

we're all wednesday aren't we labrador? :victory:

not research mate....i only first heard of them when you said you supported them........... :whistling: