Lowa Gore-Tex lined Combat Boots

all we use is polish, plenty of it.

go for kiwi black boot polish and layer it on thick and leave it to soak in. if you want them shiny then use an off brush and they come up nicely. when we go on exercise or tours to places like the falklands (and when walking the dog etc) i just put a thick layer on and leave it. dont brush it off. works a treat and mine go through some shitty places and seen some graft and always come up nicely and are comfy as feck.

boots on the left are lowa mountain and boots on the right are altberg peacekeepers. good luck with the boots but you wont go wrong with either :thumbs:

post-62949-0-05431000-1318528766.jpg

post-62949-0-84828300-1318528784.jpg

post-62949-0-59747700-1318528849.jpg

post-62949-0-88546500-1318529693.jpg

no problem. pups leg is well better mate. shes walking freely around the house now. due to start some slow and steady walks on friday when i get home. missus said she has got a lot of the muscle she lost back in her leg aswell. looking forward to getting home.......still paying the vets bill though and will be for a while :icon_redface:

• 9 years later...