irish terrier x greyhounds

ive a bitch 7/8 greyhound1/8 irish terrier shes 12 months and shes doing very well very game and good nose she done her first red 2 weeks ago single handed

Very game at 12 months and its had one fox??

at the end of last season at 6 months she got bit by one and got stuck right into it she had got of the lead. so no holding back. the lines she from its no surprise

fox, 6 months? :hmm:

must be some breeding?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game - a term usually used to describe fighting dogs. I.e a dog that will face an equal or over powering opponent of the same (or comparable / more ferocious) species, and despite the stick it is taki

i have an Irish terrier bull grey 16 months old showing good signs so far i will see how he does this season  

i have a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 irish terrier dog 5 1/2 yr old great dog on foxes an biger game that get good steaks from big strong dog he is

Posted Images

ive a bitch 7/8 greyhound1/8 irish terrier shes 12 months and shes doing very well very game and good nose she done her first red 2 weeks ago single handed

at the end of last season at 6 months she got bit by one and got stuck right into it she had got of the lead. so no holding back. the lines she from its no surprise

fox, 6 months? :hmm:

must be some breeding?

it was with my other bitch

You think a dog is game after one, sorry one and a half foxes, we obviously have very different ideas of what constitutes gameness :thumbs:

You think a dog is game after one, sorry one and a half foxes, we obviously have very different ideas of what constitutes gameness :thumbs:

why what is a game dog in your mind or does it have to be 18 months or older

Game - a term usually used to describe fighting dogs. I.e a dog that will face an equal or over powering opponent of the same (or comparable / more ferocious) species, and despite the stick it is taking, will still keep going in/back for more. I.e gets f**k kicked into it and keeps fighting.

Game is not - dog manages to kill creature less than half it's size, that is engaged in trying to 'get the f**k away' from it, one time.

Game / Hard / Tenacious - All have differing meanings.

• Like 2

Game - a term usually used to describe fighting dogs. I.e a dog that will face an equal or over powering opponent of the same (or comparable / more ferocious) species, and despite the stick it is taking, will still keep going in/back for more. I.e gets f**k kicked into it and keeps fighting.

Game is not - dog manages to kill creature less than half it's size, that is engaged in trying to 'get the f**k away' from it, one time.

the one she did single on her own she took a good bit of stick at 12 months you cant complain she will only get better she has a good hated for them

the one she did single on her own she took a good bit of stick at 12 months you cant complain she will only get better she has a good hated for them

:blink: :blink: She will only get better? After 1 fox, she may may spit the next one out, you can only hopes she gets better :thumbs: No guarentees in the hunting game............

id like to see more of this x,i think they bring a bit more to the plate than a beddy anyways, as for EBT how long ago where they used in trials?and what attributes do they add to a lurcher that an irish terrier wont?

Well for the ebt's at least we can prove through photographs and documentation that the y competed in the trials of going beack to the 70's, i have never heard of an Irish terrier doing anything? My point wasn't that a beddy or EBT is better, just what does an Irish terrier offer?........

• 5 months later...