net making kits help needed

am looking to start making my own nets, well giving it ago any way, what is the best to use, where is the best place to buy the kits from and what is the best size of needles to use, any info welcome as i have never made them before, so heres hopping,

Edited by nivek65

also some good vids on youtube bud takes a while but when it cliks its brill to make your own ! one hint tho is to get an old sock or simlar to put on your litte finger as when you pull the nots tite the cord can start to cut into your fingers ! good luck mate

Agouti is the man to get net making gear off . Dont just crack on with the spun poly and waste it though , get some jute from the pound shop or wilkinsons and practice on that till you feel you have got the hang of it

done same as neil cost ya about 20 - 25 from agouti but made my first from cheap cotton parcel string for pound shop but once ya can do the knot its just repitition so i wouldnt worry too much. took me around an hour each to make my first few but once got hang of it your flying but dont rush too much as youve got to keep tension on it at all times or you end up with knots slipping