PRIDE of the PEAKS Coursing Event 17th Sept 3pm

i attended and had a fab time! really enjoyed it and met some sound people. thanks for the tent pegs Tina and to the people who lent me the jump leads yesterday- without you i would still be there now !

I would also like to say a big thanks to he organisers for running it and to mention the dinky donuts people for some cracking entertainment in the big top on saturday night. see you next year!

Edited by Staggerz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to say a huge thankyou to The Moonlight Lurcher Event Team for all the racing events that took place, it all ran smoothly and the track was great, I even felt quite relaxed, which is normally unheard of! All Racing and Showing results with pics will be on soon, Cheers.

Took full advantage of the free camping and £5 entry. :thumbs:

A great weekend with something for everybody. The big organisations really could learn something from this show. Friendly people with a relaxing atmosphere set amongst some stunning scenery and to top it all the weather held up for the most part. :toast:

Will I be there next year?

You can count on it :thumbs:

Would like to say a huge thankyou to The Moonlight Lurcher Event Team for all the racing events that took place, it all ran smoothly and the track was great, I even felt quite relaxed, which is normally unheard of! All Racing and Showing results with pics will be on soon, Cheers.

i had a bril day did you see the racing on sunday dogs running with leads on putting flag up when people not ready

roger

i had a bril day did you see the racing on sunday dogs running with leads on putting flag up when people not ready

roger

what happened at racing roger , did andy run , if so , did he win , ---stuart

roger

hi mate yes he did run got 2nd not bad for a dog that not done a lot for months

roger

roger

roger

well done roger , andy back to his , near best then

roger

roger

yes mate just needs some work to get him fit

roger

roger

roger

roger

well roger i'm sure you know the right way to get him fit , as he was last year , then we all better look out

roger

roger

roger

well roger i'm sure you know the right way to get him fit , as he was last year , then we all better look out

Well done rodger and the other winners if i get my new car ill see you at highgate.

1 of the best sim coresing events i put a dog in i didnt expect much from my pup only his second go at running after a asda bag but did well was knocked out by both winners a good very well run event im still not shur how thees sim coresing thing are judged if anyone can tell me thanks