where do you keep yours

These are my two . The court is double skinned in 18mm sterling board with insulation a clear plastic roof for light and i always plastic cover the floors for easy cleaning.

The cage is housed in my shed so its 12mm ply 3/4 of an 8x4 sheet was used all floor space is plastic coverd.

I must admit it does help being a carpenter . :D

.DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

Edited by woodchip

Woodchip, nice setup its always great to see someone giving there ferrets a good home to live in, and thoroughly clean, the more exercise and stimulation they can get the better workers they make it isnt rocket science but so many people dont see it and keep them in sh.t ridden pi..ey little cages, makes you wonder what is wrong with them. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Woodchip, nice setup its always great to see someone giving there ferrets a good home to live in, and thoroughly clean, the more exercise and stimulation they can get the better workers they make it isnt rocket science but so many people dont see it and keep them in sh.t ridden pi..ey little cages, makes you wonder what is wrong with them. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

thanks the way i look at it is if i was locked up i would want something to do and a large area to rome and somewhere clean to crap.

i've got 2 of mine in a big rabbit hutch/run thing, hutch sits over the top of a run that's about twice the size. ideal setup for them. another 2 have a big hutch made of pallets, very sturdy, but it weighs a ton! my girls are temporarily in a small hutch, currently building a new hutch for them, will post some pics when it's done (i'm right in the middle of building it now, got bits of wood all over the garden!)