stolen terrier

Spoke to Hannah about half ten and she said she would post pics in a minute ..Hope she puts them on ASAP the quicker the bitchs pics are up the better ..If anyone has Chris.s number can you ask him to bell me..I have a dog pup out the same dam as his bitch and he is welcome to it

Thats what genuine dog lads are all about :thumbs:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoke to Hannah about half ten and she said she would post pics in a minute ..Hope she puts them on ASAP the quicker the bitchs pics are up the better ..If anyone has Chris.s number can you ask him t

Sorry to her about yet another dog going missing, if you nead a hand phone me please.

Keep the pressure on fellahs... A bitch this distictavly mark will show up at some point some where.... !!   Bump.....

dont know the ins and outs of the story lad got bitch back third hand...there is a name involved but he is the innocent one in this and not willing to put his name up.if more comes to light and we get a name of who actually stole her, then we will name and shame.at the mo the lad is just over the moon to get her back

Good to see the lads got his bitch back, but if it was me i'd be demanding the lad who had her to tell me where he got her from, doesnt matter if he got her 4th, 5th or even 6th hand i'd want to get to the bottom of it. You will find rats will usually sell each other out in order to save their own bacon. :yes: