staffxpatterdale

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mute bitch pitpat.

and thats what i do i work my dogs.my bitch is not a fighting dog she will go to ground and hold her quarry.do patterdales not do this.yes they do she is just a little diffrent while a pat will hold m

Cracking dog mac

Posted Images

Sorry i cant give you an answer as i have just signed up with this forum to ask the same question. Only difference with me is im wondering would they be too strong to get to ground if they were a first cross.I own both pat dog and staff bitch and there decent hard working proven dogs.Any info on this first cross apprecited,thanks in advance !

Sorry i cant give you an answer as i have just signed up with this forum to ask the same question. Only difference with me is im wondering would they be too strong to get to ground if they were a first cross.I own both pat dog and staff bitch and there decent hard working proven dogs.Any info on this first cross apprecited,thanks in advance !

would say some first cross might be to big but as i said have seen first cross work hes class terrier and not big like you might think..would say depends on size of staff in the mix..

I work a staffxpatt halfx and he is smaller than most black dogs ive seen working.He is bred from 2 well tested parents,sire is patterdale about 8year old,dam is staff and about 5year old.His only draw back is that he is mute,some might not like that but i have no problem with it as long as he stays till dug.He is in no way aggresive and good around other dogs,he was easy to enter and has not looked back.I always liked the bit of bull in terriers,for a long time we had bullxrussells.