Metal Detector

Kev get yer ferret to retrieve it mine do lol :)

were about did you loose it mate,might be able to help you

:laugh: sod rabbiting, you should go hunting for lost collars in warrens, you could make a fortune!

all mine fetch is hammers and screwdrivers, my tools appeared to be dwindling over time and a couple of weeks ago I moved my hutch to clean the yard and there were half a dozen screwdrivers and a hammer underneath where my jill had stashed them :censored::laugh:

:laugh: sod rabbiting, you should go hunting for lost collars in warrens, you could make a fortune!

all mine fetch is hammers and screwdrivers, my tools appeared to be dwindling over time and a couple of weeks ago I moved my hutch to clean the yard and there were half a dozen screwdrivers and a hammer underneath where my jill had stashed them :censored::laugh:

Poor things trying to tell you that the shitty hutch needs fixing....................f*****g DIY ferrets............. :laugh:

Poor things trying to tell you that the shitty hutch needs fixing....................f*****g DIY ferrets............. :laugh:

quite good exercise for them. Put a hammer on one side of the yard and watch skinny little jill drag it all the way back.....doesn't matter how many times you do it she doesn't get fed up....why can't all females be that easily pleased????????