FERRET WANTED

It seems that every other year i've had ferrets Im constantly turning down offers of new ferrets and the local vtrading papers are saturated witrh local sellers. this year however sods law i want a new ferret and nobody's parting with them nearby. now i could go further afield to get one but being only 15 with a limited amount of money i was shocked to see the nearest outlet of ferrets was over 40 miles away and they were selling the kits for £25

my ferrets are becoming a bit ripened now and i recently noticed that when in the company of younger more energetic ferrets they perked up,as well as this i have my busiest season yet coming up this year and require more ferrets. so if there is anyone in the area of dalgety bay selling or knows someone who is selling ferrets at a reasonable price (£5-£10) who is willing to help out a young hunter please let me know. obviously they must be working ferrets!

any help is greatly appreciated and a day out ferreting on my ground would certinally not be too much of a hassle if your up for it ;)

'f mac' timestamp='1312359288' post='2176729']

'Veedublee' timestamp='1312314808' post='2176278']

Good offer there from fmac. I was tempted but got enough the now with mine

just as well its a ten spot for you :laugh::whistling:

feck sake don't tell him that he will want three :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .You okay for nets GARY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im going to stop now its too easy

'Veedublee' timestamp='1312362483' post='2176768']

Piss off ya c*nt!

Both of ya haha

(can't insert smileys on my phone)

Piss off GARY who's driving the tank ??

Dogger will have young ferrets ??.

'Cameron Burns' timestamp='1312376329' post='2176976']

'The one' timestamp='1312361458' post='2176755']

What you after mate Albino ,polecat ,jill hob ??

wanting a jill as i cant afford another hutch to seperate a hob from my jills, would prefer polecat marking but not overly fussed

Youv'e texted Kieth ?.my money would be on the older albino iv'e seen her graft