North Staffs Hunt Kennels Open Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else going?   I'll be there ........

their not working terrier shows anymore lots of working lads only turn up for the craic and know theyl waste their time putting a dog in lets not start to compete with the ponies because itl be to the

you in the wrong post mate !!!!! But well done to you to grow a pair bollocks and get comment like that, you sour grape!!!. Yep IM polish but my husband been in hereford, born, breed, and hunt all h

Who won the terriers today? Lets see.

ha ha as you predicted mate yet another top class worker won

You can read it like a book...Ha ha, beck, another working terrier wins again. Glad i stopped at home. Good to see a working terrierman picking a working terrier. Shame, she picks him up and they travel to shows together! Shame for all the true terriers that were there, that never had chance.

Who won the terriers today? Lets see.

ha ha as you predicted mate yet another top class worker won

You can read it like a book...Ha ha, beck, another working terrier wins again. Glad i stopped at home. Good to see a working terrierman picking a working terrier. Shame, she picks him up and they travel to shows together! Shame for all the true terriers that were there, that never had chance.

Is that true?

If I'd have known that yesterday I'd have been shouting it everywhere, hate cheats!!!

What an empty victory for her then, that's just sad!

If this had happened to her & she lost then she would have been making her mouth go

one of 4 reasons i gave up the show game -- wont name the other 3 :whistling: .. if they`ve got good dogs then fair play but they do and have won with shit ..the lackie pup with white paws :doh: a few year back final straw for me ..

If this had happened to her & she lost then she would have been making her mouth go

one of 4 reasons i gave up the show game -- wont name the other 3 :whistling: .. if they`ve got good dogs then fair play but they do and have won with shit ..the lackie pup with white paws :doh: a few year back final straw for me ..

I remember that dog!!! she tried to dye the white bits. But why give up the show scene, you sound like me...ha ha. why should we give up show scene. Judges should pick working dogs, not show crap. If people want to show terriers fine, go to a kennel club show, leave the working terrier show to working terriers. who is picking these judges to judge their show? they are losing money cos of the show judge, how many folk stopped at home yesterday or went and never showed a terrier cos of the judge, knowing he would pick a show ponie?

Heard a working terrier won a working terrier show in Hereford....not!!! Polish woman with show crap.

their not working terrier shows anymore lots of working lads only turn up for the craic and know theyl waste their time putting a dog in lets not start to compete with the ponies because itl be to the detriment of the working terrier

• Like 1

their not working terrier shows anymore lots of working lads only turn up for the craic and know theyl waste their time putting a dog in lets not start to compete with the ponies because itl be to the detriment of the working terrier

Too true Beck....shame its all gone like this thou. Think we seen the better days buddy.

I remember that dog!!! she tried to dye the white bits. But why give up the show scene, you sound like me...ha ha. why should we give up show scene. Judges should pick working dogs, not show crap. If people want to show terriers fine, go to a kennel club show, leave the working terrier show to working terriers. who is picking these judges to judge their show? they are losing money cos of the show judge, how many folk stopped at home yesterday or went and never showed a terrier cos of the judge, knowing he would pick a show ponie?

Heard a working terrier won a working terrier show in Hereford....not!!! Polish woman with show crap.

you in the wrong post mate !!!!!

But well done to you to grow a pair bollocks and get comment like that, you sour grape!!!. Yep IM polish but my husband been in hereford, born, breed, and hunt all his life. Next time come and show your dogs againts my crap so that will make worth me, and you traveling, and parhaps you will make some numbers up with entrance for good course. But again this polish woman dont have only show crap, you school boy .ARE YOU still shitting yellow or you wearing nappies ?

• Like 1

But well done to you to grow a pair bollocks and get comment like that, you sour grape!!!. Yep IM polish but my husband been in hereford, born, breed, and hunt all his life. Next time come and show your dogs againts my crap so that will make worth me, and you traveling, and parhaps you will make some numbers up with entrance for good course. But again this polish woman dont have only show crap, you school boy .ARE YOU still shitting yellow or you wearing nappies ?

I dont need to spend hundreds on terriers or win a ribbon to tell me my dogs are good, the only reason show numbers have gone down is because of show people ( like you ), and there bitching when they dont win ,any time you want to bring your show shit digging, bring it on. i will bring the gun, shoot all your show shit when they come off....go next week if you want...i will still have a kennel full of terriers, not you. put your dogs where your mouth is...or will you be at a show...is the dog a black or cross bred??? you go between classes when you get thrown out. i have a big pair of bollocks thanks.

I dont need to spend hundreds on terriers or win a ribbon to tell me my dogs are good, the only reason show numbers have gone down is because of show people ( like you ), and there bitching when they dont win ,any time you want to bring your show shit digging, bring it on. i will bring the gun, shoot all your show shit when they come off....go next week if you want...i will still have a kennel full of terriers, not you. put your dogs where your mouth is...or will you be at a show...is the dog a black or cross bred??? you go between classes when you get thrown out. i have a big pair of bollocks thanks.

for your info so far you done the biggest bitchin!!!! so i sugesst that you get lost my friend lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you beafore you in the wrong post i never been in that this show so i dont give dam what you think

get a life honest !!!!!!!!

As for digging (poaching with you more like it) is a summer and thanks to people like you it makes the hunt suffer . But i tell you what, you go to your poaching next week and i will go to some hunt show, maybe ha ha

And more for you, when the season starts again i wont have to prove nowt to you .

Happy digging in the summer mate hope the earth soft enough for you (must be nappies ha ha )

Edited by b.kay

SPOT ON !!!!

Guest busterdog

I wouldn't know how to put the show scene right, i personaly don't like the fact that most shows have none working dogs parading as workers. We can't even sort out hunting so i can't ever see the day when we can take the dogs back to a hunt certificate or something similar to prove working ability. One thing i'm glad is in the past is the days when the morons turned up with terriers knocked up and covered in blood and snot at the shows.

Would it be right to put up a queen ann worker against a terrier we'de all take home ???, your there to judge the terriers confirmation not it's working ability.

Beck you can bollock me when you see me lol.

• Like 1

I wouldn't know how to put the show scene right, i personaly don't like the fact that most shows have none working dogs parading as workers. We can't even sort out hunting so i can't ever see the day when we can take the dogs back to a hunt certificate or something similar to prove working ability. One thing i'm glad is in the past is the days when the morons turned up with terriers knocked up and covered in blood and snot at the shows.

Would it be right to put up a queen ann worker against a terrier we'de all take home ???, your there to judge the terriers confirmation not it's working ability.

mostly correct busterdog and theres only a handfull of shows worth attending for a worker of terriers but also theres crufts for the more serious of show/breeders with perfect confirmation ha ha il still bollock you though :toast:

Edited by Beck

i`m not talking about confirmation ...i`m all for the shows -- blantant cheating is what pisses me off if you support a show say fuel entry fees a go on the raffle 30 quid .. the last thing you need is to be mugged by mates putting mates dogs up a favour for a favour thats why shows are on the down ward ...dyed talc up groomed dogs shown by mardy dummy spitting sore losers ..