• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Windy , serious question , and I don,t want to offend you in any way I ,m just curious......are you a fkn retard.?

in short, your da's full of shit,

your dad seems a funny guy.tell him to join thl.

Windy , you are two brain cells short of an idiot :icon_eek:

i now know why you keep putting sarcastic comments on my topics :thumbdown:

its becase you are from liverpool and its because of what me dad said about liverpool dogs :victory:

:laugh::lol:

LMAO ya dad's full of shit just like this topic i can see the dog jigging to a bit of r&b while running with the ipod on :laugh:

oh and tell your dad he is a :wankerzo4: for telling you that shite :rtfm:

you tell him,

i bet you wouldnt say a word to him if you met him,now jog on and annoy someone else

WELL WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAYS AND IDEAS,BUT THE MUSIC WORKS FOR US,ITS JUST THE PRICE OF THE BATTEREYS THAT PISS ME OF,

BUT THANKS TO A MEMBER ON HERE WEVE COME UP WITH RECHARGABLE ONES :thumbs: :thumbs: JUST HOPE ME DAD DOESNT REALISE IAM USING HIS POWER TO CHARGE THEM AS HE WILL PUT MY DIGS UP,

get a wind up radio :laugh:

LMAO ya dad's full of shit just like this topic i can see the dog jigging to a bit of r&b while running with the ipod on :laugh:

look at this pm this man?? has sent me he is a bully and its not on

wankers! tell your dad i have instructed 3 diff martial arts for over 18 yrs im 6.4" 17 1/2 stone and fight for money if your dad is all hard and manly 10k on a fight with me big mouth

look at this pm this man?? has sent me he is a bully and its not on

wankers! tell your dad i have instructed 3 diff martial arts for over 18 yrs im 6.4" 17 1/2 stone and fight for money if your dad is all hard and manly 10k on a fight with me big mouth

i bet yer scared noo :laugh:

WELL WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAYS AND IDEAS,BUT THE MUSIC WORKS FOR US,ITS JUST THE PRICE OF THE BATTEREYS THAT PISS ME OF,

BUT THANKS TO A MEMBER ON HERE WEVE COME UP WITH RECHARGABLE ONES :thumbs: :thumbs: JUST HOPE ME DAD DOESNT REALISE IAM USING HIS POWER TO CHARGE THEM AS HE WILL PUT MY DIGS UP,

FFS i never knew a THL member invented rechargeable batteries............who was it?..... :thumbs:

tell his dads his a wanker? why dont you you dick?