Update of pup off ruby jet @ 9 weeks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[quote name='lurcher.man' timestamp='1311622778' post='216709 Hi all just thought il show some picture of lucky I gor off r j not the easiest pup to bring up but love her all the same;) let's see al

Cracking litter mate all pups looking well

Posted Images

Me and my lad took a pup each,a bitch and a dog( both eating really well)i know what you mean about the little mares not being told I believe the term spirited fits her very well.

My dog Sox totally different so chilled nothing fazes him(long may it continue) both are fitting in well.

All the pups look really good,will get some pics up when I've figured out how to(can you upload direct of iPhone?)

atb Matt

Me and my lad took a pup each,a bitch and a dog( both eating really well)i know what you mean about the little mares not being told I believe the term spirited fits her very well.

My dog Sox totally different so chilled nothing fazes him(long may it continue) both are fitting in well.

All the pups look really good,will get some pics up when I've figured out how to(can you upload direct of iPhone?)

atb Matt

Alright mate this is how you do it.

1.download photo bucket app it's free.

2.take a photo.

3.once you have registered details I'n photo bucket,there 4 icons at the bottom,click on upload media,ant at the top it should say choose existing I'n the colour blue,click that.

4.choose photo and press upload,and then your see it uploading.

5.look at the bottom icons and press my albums,then choose your photo and at the bottom right theres an i icon,press that,and it will come up with 4url icons press the bottom one ( IMG)and it will say copy img code press ok.

Then go into thl on your message tap on the message box and it will come up 3 options (select)(select all)or paste press paste then your done mate :)hope this helps.f208c318.jpgatb ;)