Update of pup off ruby jet @ 9 weeks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[quote name='lurcher.man' timestamp='1311622778' post='216709 Hi all just thought il show some picture of lucky I gor off r j not the easiest pup to bring up but love her all the same;) let's see al

Cracking litter mate all pups looking well

Posted Images

[quote name='lurcher.man' timestamp='1311622778' post='216709

Hi all just thought il show some picture of lucky I gor off r j not the easiest pup to bring up but love her all the same;) 7556fe05.jpgda1a18c8.jpg3dafbfe9.jpg497fd06e.jpg let's see all the litter mate,atb with them lads :)

post-58055-0-84351900-1311623564_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice girl, looks just like mine! Funny that them being sisters an all lol..I tried getting some pics of Kura but she doesn't stay still long enough so they're all crap, I'll keep trying!

Sire 3/8 -5/8 Pie line and dam bull greyxwhippet so I think their 1/4 bull 1/2 grey 1/4 whippet,I think thats right aint it rj?lol.you got that right rj iv got her sitting on command and retrieving most of the time but I'm not pushing her cause gonna let her enjoy her puppy hood,but got to get the little bitches aggression out of her lol

Edited by lurcher.man