roxby -north yorkshire moorland WTC

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this show defo on some guy told me its been cancelled ? if it is on we will be there :thumbs::thumbs:

HOPE THAY GOT A BETTER RUSSELL JUDGE THAN LAST YEAR HE WAS A FOOL, BLATENTLEY PULLING HIS BUDDYS DOGS, GOOD JOB THE COLOURED JUDGE PICKED FAIR,

is this show defo on some guy told me its been cancelled ? if it is on we will be there :thumbs::thumbs:

HOPE THAY GOT A BETTER RUSSELL JUDGE THAN LAST YEAR HE WAS A FOOL, BLATENTLEY PULLING HIS BUDDYS DOGS, GOOD JOB THE COLOURED JUDGE PICKED FAIR,

well to be honest same was said about you putting fiona up then her putting you up .

no matter who judge puts up theres all ways one to complain

This area is well known for putting friends before the dogs :whistling:

THATS FUNNY AS JUDGE WAS FROM SELBY LAST YEAR

AT THE END OF DAY ALL THE BAD COMMENTS ON HERE ARE KILLING THE SHOWS

THATS FUNNY AS JUDGE WAS FROM SELBY LAST YEAR

AT THE END OF DAY ALL THE BAD COMMENTS ON HERE ARE KILLING THE SHOWS

I didnt know you have to live in the area to be friends . As for killing the shows that comment is rubbish , have you seen the price of fuel + lots of people are not working :big_boss:

well to be honest same was said about you putting fiona up then her putting you up .

no matter who judge puts up theres all ways one to complain

NOT ONLY ME PUT FIONAS DOG UP THERE WAS 2 JUDGES ON THAT DAY WE PICKED THE SAME ON THE DAY A NICE STRONG RED LAKIE, NOT A PISS STAINED WEEK RUSSELL WITH ONE OF THE CLAN FOLLOWERS AT THE OTHER END OF THE LEAD WHO EXPECT TO WIN .