Now for my next trick

Was out tonight with RayneardHunter with both our bitches.

Slipped on a few Rabbits, nothing much happened :( . The Moon dissappered in the shadow of the Earth, fucken place went black, f**k rabbits came out of everywhere :) .

Next field we slipped my bitch on a rabbit that was begging to be taken,,, bitch went off like a rocket and both bunny and dog dissappeared, bitch was gone for ten minutes, tried to call her back with no luck,panic set in, she is well trained and comes on the first call :o .

We could not believe our eyes when she came trotting down the field with this in her mouth, alive I might add :D .

In her delight at catching this big bunny she dropped it at my feet instead to hand, and the b*****d took off in full flight, Reynardhunters bitch was off the blocks and retrieved the big bunny :D .

This time round the big bunny was dead :whistle: :whistle:

Have to say my bitch is still learning her trade, but fcuk am I happy with her progress.

In her delight at catching this big bunny she dropped it at my feet instead to hand,

well done :) my whippet done this with his first rabbit on the lamp not long ago. He let go of it at it my feet but the rabbit was too scared to run and just sat there and i quickly grabbed it. I was very happy as well as this was the first rabbit he ever saw run and he caught the little furball :) It gave him a really good run as well and did quite a few turns, man it was some good action.

for all the time you have put ino her

i am chuffed she is returning the favour for you.

some people with years more experance than you i have met

have still not bothered their ass to put the time

into her obediance you have done.

next year she will be better again.

all the best

macker

Frank

Agree with your comments re lamping Hares, I don’t like it myself, to be honest with you I was a tab unset when the excitement died down that we took a Hare, but that’s life.

Macker thanks for your words of encouragement; as this is my first Lurcher I was adamant to get it right first time, I am happy to date with her, time now for a long rest and more work on her training.

Moll

Full of pride, thanks.

Have to say a good lamping partner is always a good tool to have, nice to know that the lamp man is switched (no pun intended) on to the events as they unfold.

Needless to say Sash was treated to extra food for her efforts and she was allowed to sleep in doors with my terrier, both dogs are treated like family members by my kids.

Thanks again.

Guest Frank

Personally, i wont lamp hares anymore

Ill lamp just about anything now, just to get the dogs a run :laugh::laugh:

MOLL.

:D I know excatly what you mean Moll. ;)

Frank.

Frank

Agree with your comments re lamping Hares, I don’t like it myself, to be honest with you I was a tab unset when the excitement died down that we took a Hare, but that’s life.

No problem mate, you dont have to explain yourself to me, have done it a good few times me self, lamping hares that is. :yes::drink:

That dog of yours will be a gooden i reckon. ;)

Good luck. :drink:

Frank.