hello

i was out walking my dogs the other day and bumped into a bloke with 2 ex track dogs,,one of them was called BOBBY JOES BRINDLE OR BILL BOB BRINDLE???,,i cant remember the exact name BUT APPARENTLY IT RAN UNTIL IT WAS SEVEN.. it had over 3 hundred races and won 2 hundred and odd

anyone

cheers

scotty

did a search scotty on the greyhound data for both them names but it showed nothing. most prob the name he has given you was wrong or something along those lines. but nice when you see dogs having such long careers then being rehomed to chill in their autum winter years. and believe me when i say anyone looking for a companion dog you will find no better than a greyhound. relaxed , quiet , easy going , loving and faithfull . charachters really who are happy with a couple of 10 to 15 mins walk per day and the rest just lazing. :yes:

Dam well said RE - Greys as pets :thumbs-up: Sound advice!

Only but mine has just eaten quater a jar of coffee :cry:

He looks like a good type of grader plenty of wins , but I would say that page does not show his total race stats as he was september 1996 whelp so would of started racing late 1997 early 1998 so it is hard to say how good he was in his prime but he must be a well put together dog to run for so long and not sustain any career ending injuries and to be able to run in a good grade without going backwards too much , the kind of dog every owner would like plenty of runs to pay the kennel bill and a good fun grader , I notice he did have a nice run of 4 wins on the bounce which is always nice lol

;):drink:

Chaz