"Jet"

Guest wex

:no: Dunno who is who..and whats what.. not going to start jibing but i really hope you get Jet back Wex...all the best. :cry:

Agree Duckwing - ITS A SAD OLD WORLD WHEN YOU CANNOT TAKE A MANS WORD AS HIS BOND :no:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

nt calling you a liar mate butt g mason is a guenine guy and a true terrierman ;) and if he did do tha its disapointing as i thought he was a true dog man ;)

well we all know it goes on myself and chris hickling know of a lad at the portman who tryed to stitch everybody up but word got out and it was stopped but gorden mason lost out aswell as one of the pups in question was promised to him, enough said

nt calling you a liar mate butt g mason is a guenine guy and a true terrierman ;) and if he did do tha its disapointing as i thought he was a true dog man ;)

if mr mason was a genuine guy he would still have the dog or atleast contacting wex to explain

Well lads and lasses, like "Chief" said an incident like this needed exposure. And those involved needed to be brought before the genuine folk out there. So with a bit of luck these people will be treated with a "Shitty Stick" in future. Incidentaly its quite interesting the fact that old "shwabmiester" has got nowt to say on the matter and the villain of the piece mr mason aint defending himself :hmm: . So i wait with baited breath for the return of old "Jet" :victory:

since i owned him and worked him till he was 6 then he went to a good mate i was just wondering hes on your web site as this and that how do you no .what have you dug with him feck all just in it for the money prick.

Guest Eamon.Mc

Well I must say after a visit to Mr Schwabs web site, you can clearly see that Jet has been worked but the rest of the dogs on there??? Well they'd suit a lot of people that frequent these boards, they show no signs of work. Also Born 23rd feb pups outta Jet and some brown bitch, now to me it looks quite clear that Jet has clearly been brought in as a stud dog, I'd say that tthe litter he has advertised will be the first of many, unless the dog is returned. If it were me that let the dog go to a person who had promised to keep it in his yard but then later found out that an action like this had been done then believe me the matter would not be put to rest until the dog was back in my yard, that's JMO. On what you should do wex well that's entirely up to you but I would be at Masons door. I also seen that mason was a judge at their show in germany last year and a Mr Burns from the USA i wonder if it's any relation of P'B.????? Anyway I'd say either a large sum of money has changed hands for the dog or Mason gets pups back either way they are both scabs. Dog men?????????? I think not. :no:

Quite right markp as his true owner the dog should come back to your yard. Mason and the Swabmiester should sort something out. Or we could go over to germany and bring jet and rudi back. On our return Rudi could be tied up while the wildman of the woods had his way with him. :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: