What's the best squeaker for calling in foxes

Hello I'm after buying a good squeaker for calling in foxes I was wondering which one everyone else uses tryed and tested what does the job ? Atb maddog1986

anyone :whistling: next buy a lamp to go with your squeaker works every time

I've never tried to call a fox but my mobile did when i got a text message when out for a late evening walk, got a huge dog fox trailing me about 20ft away and i couldn't get rid of it for over 1/2 an hour, drove my dog crazy :whistling:

Just persevere trying to make it work with your hand mate,I use the gap between the fore finger and the honeymoon finger on the palm side,and get plenty of Foxes.I do use other calls but none are as good as the hand when it is done well.The WAM call is probably the best of the bunch though.

http://www.wamfoxcall.co.uk/

Martin... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm too lazy to use my hand, I use a cheap mp3 player with an external speaker in a plastic sandwich bag. Set it in a good spot and play some downloaded sounds. Walk away and watch them come in. I would post the sounds but I lost the links when my last pc crashed. I got a few off of THL. :thumbs:

I've been around a while and squeaked a lot of Fox's but thought I'd give "Foxcaller" a go! The first time I used It I called a Fox straight down The beam from about 350 Yds to about 80 Yds and had a lot of success with it since, because You can get a lot of volume with it You can squeak them from fields away! totally reccomended I got mine on e.bay.

I use/have used many different types, and I've found that some will be more effective than others on any given night. For the last 10 years or so I've stuck to what for me work best. They are: Wam, Foxcall, and my hand.

I think that more important than the make or model of the call, is making a realistic sound, so when buying a call, my advice would be to get one that you think sounds right, and get in plenty of practice.

Hope this helps,

Kenny