irelands dumiest dog robber

got a phone call last night about a pup i breed asking what way it was it crossed as i did not know this person i was surprised because i only breed for my self and a select few the pup he was on about had been stolen from my friend 8weeks before hand as i asked how he got it i was told he got it from his mate for a steal 300euro his mate turned out to be my mates : next door nab son the muppet was talking up the pup so the pup is safy at home and the young lad has a lot of explaining to do with father funny how it works out :laugh:

Edited by deerhound working

glad he got it back . nice one :) the only explaining this fella needs to be doing , is to his dentist , explaining why he has no teeth left :angry:

Edited by TOMO
Guest Lurcherbitch

Nowt as classy as the irish :clapper: . Seriously happy it worked out for your mate n pup. Dont feel the least bit sorry for the twat that stole it. Hope he got a jolly good talking to :whistle:

Nowt as classy as the irish :clapper: . Seriously happy it worked out for your mate n pup. Dont feel the least bit sorry for the twat that stole it. Hope he got a jolly good talking to :whistle:

was just speaking to my mate and the young lad came to say sorry and his father sorted him out with a clip around the ear and made the young lad pay over 500 euro + the 300 to the poor lad who bought the pup :D