Irish terriers

Any one had experience with this breed at all , my brothers mate has a litter planned ( yes their K.C unfortunately :thumbdown: )

Have googled the breed and like what i'm seeing , and they seem to have a strong working instinct even now !

So any one worked one , got one ???

Should be called 'Irish Terrors', not terriers :icon_eek:

Have a bit of a reputation for scrapping with other dogs though so don't know how well they'd work with other dogs around :icon_eek:

Nickname is the 'Red Devil' and its well earned!

Cracking dogs on their own though.

Ali

Edited by amentalcat

there hard a f**k they fear nothing :gunsmilie:

Don't belive all you read... ;)

there shit realy lol

Have to agree whit you there a mate of mine has one hit will fight to the death with a weaker dog but show it some game and it run away there a waste of kennel room do your self a favor and dont get one they realy are shit

there shit realy lol

Have to agree whit you there a mate of mine has one hit will fight to the death with a weaker dog but show it some game and it run away there a waste of kennel room do your self a favor and dont get one they realy are shit

I was thinking of one as a bushing dog to work with the lurcher :hmm:

Wanted advice on the temperament really , you've answered my questions would need one to be able to work with other dogs so think i will forget that one .

Thanks for the replys :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

there shit realy lol

:thumbs: :thumbs:

They are a waste of dog food.....Fella I know well tried a number of them and all they were good for was starting trouble....Get yourself a good Lakeland if you like that type of dog!