What is it ?

Having found a number of words to describe a Magdon on this site I thought I would look it up. The closest thing to a Magdon that I can recall is a Magdalin, a reformed prostutute. I wonder if Magdon is the closest thing to a reformed prostitute on this site (forgive me for laughing at my own wit), and also how we have all choosen our names for the site?

I will start. Snuff. My fathers family imported it and thats how he made his money.

Having found a number of words to describe a Magdon on this site I thought I would look it up. The closest thing to a Magdon that I can recall is a Magdalin, a reformed prostutute. I wonder if Magdon is the closest thing to a reformed prostitute on this site (forgive me for laughing at my own wit), and also how we have all choosen our names for the site?

I will start. Snuff. My fathers family imported it and thats how he made his money.

Showing your true colours at last Snuff. Didn't take long did it. :feck:

People have stuck all sorts of crap up their noses over the centuries. Ground up tobacco being just one of the least pleasant, bring with it a significant risk of nasopharyngeal cancer ...

I'll leave others to draw their own conclusions from that particular nugget. :whistling:

Edited by Magdon

Showing your true colours at last Snuff. Didn't take long did it. :feck:

granted but in doing so you have just confirmed yours....again

I really do think you are a bounder now, and that this is all not the light hearted banter that you had me believe.

I suggest you don't read to much into what gets posted. I certainly never have. :drinks:

Haa Haa you had me going there for a moment. I was sure you had gone off me.

You presume to much Snuff. I have never given you enough consideration in the first place to "go off" you.

Have a nice day now! :D

Why dont you two get a room FFS.Boredom or what .Get out and do a bit then you may have something to post about ,faggots .

:kiss: :kiss: :wub::wub:

:thumbs::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Remember your camera, then we will know you have and its just not key board talk. :tongue2:

Snuff you won't need one I will film your hunt. and hopefully kill. :angel::boogie:

Edited by john robbo