photo comp stuff

hi lads,

if you havent already given your chosen photo's any slut points then please do it by the end of the week cos the ones with the most will be put in a poll over next week to choose this month's winning photo. sorry this has been delayed, but due to the big electrical storm in sussex last tuesday, and the bloody great lightning bolt that hit my terrace, trashing all electrical appliances that were plugged in has meant i've had no router at home so i couldnt get on here due to taking a long weekend off(nothing at all to do with being granted about a thousand acres around the valley to shoot over i assure you...)

cheers, wurz

:icon_redface: no mate, just havent uploaded any photos to the lappy lately, and been out with the live rifles on the farm sorting the foxes with me pal. and getting a lot of target practice in with the pro sport, nowt mega, just trying to break the inch at 50-60m from kneeling... hows the pup coming on mate?

cheers, wurz

shes doing great mate, all the basics apart from stay and stop bloody licking me lol, infact she so good on the recal comes flying back at sutch a pace she usualy over shoots me by 10m or so lol

will start her of with the ferrets this winter and see how she does, found a great farm full of rabbits near my house with day fishing aswel so going to book a day on the lake and have a chat with him at same time, fingers crossed! Hopefully get up there with the air rifle aswel.

.atb. .ste.