hw 97kt vs tx200hc

i have at the moment a 97k but after summer im going to get a new gun and use the 97k as an everyday type of gun ,rainy weather and such.my dilema is should i get another 97k because ive got shooting it suprebly and its probably the most accurate gun ive ever owned.i swapped the tx for the 97k,because it wasnt that natural to coming up to the shoulder although a fantastic looking and very acurate gun,though now its looking appealing again to me ,also in the frame is the 97kt the only thing is ive got a feeling ill have to sort the spring out straight away unless theyve sorted the springs out.cant have the prosport because im cack handed what are your lads thoughts on these any pros and cons would be appreciated atb carl.

Ive the tx200 im also cack handed but find this gun is accurate when you get used to it.The only thing that took a while to get used to was the weight but it just takes a few weeks to get used to i wouldnt part with mine.

Ive the tx200 im also cack handed but find this gun is accurate when you get used to it.The only thing that took a while to get used to was the weight but it just takes a few weeks to get used to i wouldnt part with mine.

i had a tx for a couple of years mate ,but didnt feel as natural as the 97k or as balanced but deadly accurate all the same.

You can buy a Left hand Pro sport, Which was my 2nd Choice after my HW 97 KT Synthetic, But to be truthful just get the HW Tuned by Sandfields and be a Master of One Air Rifle,

I Upgraded from Springers as that and full bore is all i Shot, So the Rapid MK 2 is my first ever PCP and don't need any other Air rifle, And my Shotgun for clay Pigeon shooting. "Simples"

regards Daz.diablo.gif

Tx is better straight from the box, I find the hw springers need a tune.the hw has the better trigger but the airarms is still good

Um, just bought a 97kt, what needs to be done to it then?

I have got and have had quite a few air guns in my life .My 97k was second hand but not used much .It has had nothing done to it ,just shot a lot more by me ,that ran it in a bit.It just put a scope on the gun a it has to be the best gun I have owned .accurace and power are constant .I would do NOTHING to my 97k unless something went wrong .