letting foxes go?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Veedublee . The reason why a lot of us dig is too work our dogs, not to kill foxes. Working your dog and releasing a live healthy fox at the end of the dig is the perfect result for us. Its about wo

terriermaniac, on 30 June 2011 - 02:07 AM, said: I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!     "You really do talk a load of bollocks if ev

it is legal and humane to let a bird catch and kill which in my opinion would be a slower and more painful death than with a dog. And anyone with chickens lambs etc cannot dig them on there land! it i

Veedublee . The reason why a lot of us dig is too work our dogs, not to kill foxes. Working your dog and releasing a live healthy fox at the end of the dig is the perfect result for us. Its about working our dogs we only kill if we have too

how do youse get it out the den once yous have dug down or out of the net without it having a go at you :hmm:

shot gun :whistling: with 42 gran

• Like 1

Veedublee . The reason why a lot of us dig is too work our dogs, not to kill foxes. Working your dog and releasing a live healthy fox at the end of the dig is the perfect result for us. Its about working our dogs we only kill if we have too

how do youse get it out the den once yous have dug down or out of the net without it having a go at you :hmm:

very carefully :whistling:

hi huys. i was just watching a dvd (fox digging vol 1) and the guys on that were digging out the fox and then letting it go? there wasnt a dog coursing it or anything, they would just stand back from the entrance and let it bolt or grab the fox out/or untangle it from the net and let it run. i dont understand why they would do that? ive only ever dug out one fox and it was bloody hard work so i cant see the fun in digging all that way and then releasing it. just looking for someone with a bit of knowledge as to why they do that.

also they were catching the fox and taking it back and putting it in a cage. if you know why that is can you let me know, ive got a pretty good idea but if you cant post it on here pm me.

you dont know if you dont ask ;)

THAT'S CALLED SPORT. DUNNO ABOUT THE CAGE STATEMENT???

Edited by Hepher

That about sums it up for me.

I can see the point here. I love coursing but the one thing I hate about it is killing hares! If I could let everyone go after it's caught i would.

I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!

If thats your attitude to diging well then you should think about giving it up.There are times reasons when they have to be culled,but if you kill all you dig including pregnant vixon's at the end of the day your only killing your own sport.The lads with the rifle's and snares also poisin,not to mention the gun packs take care of enough foxs without us lads killing everything we dig.

• Like 2

I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!

IMO, The point is you let them go, so you will have plenty of digging.

:thumbs:

let them go so they can go kill some c**ts livestock again :wallbash:

had my chickens down the allotments again this year the f*****g things :censored: