advise please

I had this same problem whith my bull cross mate I purchased a dog collar off the internet simalar sort of thing to an anti bark collar but remote control every time hed show any signs of agression to my bitch I gave him a quick shock after a fort night hed learnt that goin for her was not a good idea and was fine after that hope this helps atb and good luck oznblue

what age and sex are they , are they housed together, if so then they will have to be kept seperate once they have had a serious fight otherwise one dead and the other possibly serious injuries, did you get them both from pups, .

once a bullbreed decides he doesnt like something its a devil of a job to change his mind ,they will usually bide their time.

more exercise together might help as this will re-enforce the pack bond.

all types of shock collars are banned in wales i think . the only ones you are allowed are the citrus spray or sonic ones , these will not stop a determind dog fighter.

if they still fight out hunting together then its only fair to rehome one of them.

f**k the shock collers thats just wrong in all ways. give it time but do things like the other bloke said by walking he together, or if that dnt work walk him alone but make sure hes had a good walk so hes tired out then try im with the spriger keep repeating this when hes tired and tell im no no if he keaps trying to do what he keeps doing. my opinun there is other ways around using them shock collers. NO GOOD 4 THE DOG

what age and sex are they , are they housed together, if so then they will have to be kept seperate once they have had a serious fight otherwise one dead and the other possibly serious injuries, did you get them both from pups, .

once a bullbreed decides he doesnt like something its a devil of a job to change his mind ,they will usually bide their time.

more exercise together might help as this will re-enforce the pack bond.

all types of shock collars are banned in wales i think . the only ones you are allowed are the citrus spray or sonic ones , these will not stop a determind dog fighter.

if they still fight out hunting together then its only fair to rehome one of them.

they are both male, the bull lurcher is just over a year and the springer is 5 i think , all my dogs are housed separetly

hyia, my bitch doesnt quite try and kill me dog in the way youve described but i found for a while the safest thing was to muzzle her to prevent too much damage, once she realised she couldnt get hold of him she kinda of doesnt try (he has been patched up 3 times) ....however if your springer is a bit aggressive back that just leaves your bull open to the hairy side!! hope you can manage to get them to see eye to eye, waking them seperate is the obvious but that not going to help if you need them to be out in the open together...then the kindest thing is to re-home 1, gutting for you im sure!!

I have had the same problem with my to bulls but the more time they work and exercise the easier it's getting the instigator is the one I watch and I have managed to catch him before he tries anything funny u do need to be ferm on the one that approaches the other first off your find it's the same one doing it every time is in my case

• 2 months later...