Guest Ditch_Shitter

No worries, Alec. I don't for a minute think anyone thought ye were being rude mate ;)

Anyway, I e mailed Woodga earlier and believe I saw him inside this Thread. Perhaps ye'll have heard from him by now? If not, I'd hope ye will shortly.

I guess we'd all like to be as busy, doing what Woodga does. And even just half as damn good at it too, eh? :D

but i supose he has been doing this for a long time and in comparison im an amatur but i hope when ive been doing it for as long as him ill do as well and be just as busy.

well i can hope anyway

if its raining , woodga will reply as he,s a fine weather hunter :D

:) Anyone know where i can purchase a 25kg drum of 457 brass wire ( north East ) :clapper:
your going to be a busy little bee arn,t you over 50 lbs of wire , don,t you mean a 15lb. drum and ithink you mean either .453 or .455 , tight snares .

but i supose he has been doing this for a long time and in comparison im an amatur but i hope when ive been doing it for as long as him ill do as well and be just as busy.

well i can hope anyway

if its raining , woodga will reply as he,s a fine weather hunter :Ddon,t be nasty moley .

You got that right snareman, i bought an eight kilo, made 475 rabbit wires so far and the reel still feels as heavy as the day the courier dropped it off. :laugh: Mind you with how much it costs for a reel that size i am glad i will get about a thousand out of it. :icon_eek:

Was going to weather the first 250 before they go out ,but after reading what woodga said i am going to try and pluck up the courage and try them as they are. Could be interesting putting them head to head so to speak against the weathered ones that will be out. PS, would never doubt you woodga just saying i would never had the ba..s to try this normally.

all the best MT. :victory:

:) Anyone know where i can purchase a 25kg drum of 457 brass wire ( north East ) :clapper:

your going to be a busy little bee arn,t you over 50 lbs of wire , don,t you mean a 15lb. drum and ithink you mean either .453 or .455 , tight snares .

Your right about the wire, I've now decided to buy them ready to use frm Woodga.

well i can hope anyway

if its raining , woodga will reply as he,s a fine weather hunter :Ddon,t be nasty moley .