Think from reading the other lead that this dog still needs a good home, must be someone out there that could think of a friend or family member that could benifit from a dog. if not for working then just for a pet? We rescued a lurcher that turned out not to have a hunting bone in its body :laugh: but found it a home with my mother, better than the bullet it was going to get.

Terrier stuff,

This is the second dog you have tried to get rid of on this forum.

I seem to remember that a few months ago you were extolling the virtues of little Russell type ...... a few days later you were trying to move it on.

I'm sure that you have a plausable explaination for all this :hmm: .....

I had the terrier for a few months but he proved to much,so MOLLY helped me find him a home

This dog isn't mine (the terrier was mine) He is my Dad's dog but My Dad doesn't come on here so it doesn't make sence for him to make an account just to put up a dog?

I had the terrier for a few months but he proved to much,so MOLLY helped me find him a home

This dog isn't mine (the terrier was mine) He is my Dad's dog but My Dad doesn't come on here so it doesn't make sence for him to make an account just to put up a dog?

So this short term dog ownership thing runs in the family then?

We have had Travis for 3 years,He and Jake are the only dogs we have ever tried to/have rehomed.

We have resqued 6 dogs and we are fostering one at the moment,we have at the moment 7 dogs.

I am sure that some people sell and buy dogs on a regular basis,we resque and sometimes rehome,is that wrong??

We have had Travis for 3 years,He and Jake are the only dogs we have ever tried to/have rehomed.

We have resqued 6 dogs and we are fostering one at the moment,we have at the moment 7 dogs.

I am sure that some people sell and buy dogs on a regular basis,we resque and sometimes rehome,is that wrong??

sonds like your doing a good thing by taking in dogs dont take no notice mate

Guest Lurcherbitch

Ignore the bullies mate, there are people on here do a lot worse than rehome a couple of dogs ;) .