Large black dog for free

Good with children, likes his excersize.

He needs a fenced in property,would make a good guard dog as he is protective

of his family and property.

He does like people when introduced,but barks at people he doesn't know.

He is black with a white chest and paws,I think he has some border collie/alsation/retriever in him.

2uejk87.jpg

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Not from Roscommon it's not. Though I wouldn't want to walk that distance with a gun safe on my shoulder.

If ye could get a trucker to fetch him over, the Dog would not be charged for (they don't make ye buy ferry tickets for Dogs) and I could meet the driver over this side and get the Dog from him. It'd mean someone making a run from Hants to Liverpool or Holyhead as there's no other Irish ferry ports I know of any closer. Unless anything sails from the west country?

Somehow, I suspect niether of us could afford a jet ticket for the poor sod, else it'd be Dublin or Shannon airport and a truly momentous taxi run for me. It's a damn shame because I just happen to have a genuine soft spot for just that sort of Dog. Sort we knew when I was a nipper. Now I also have the perfect enviroment for him. It just happens to be several hundred miles away and across a damn sea :(

Hope you lad's can sort this one out.Fair play to you DS for offering the dog a new home.

What about if we all had whip round on the forum to arrange transport for the dog? I'd be willing to throw a fiver in the kitty to get thing's started.Bill

Edited by bill88

DS,do you have a large enclosed space for Travis to run in?

His recall is bad so is not good off lead at the moment

My Dad may consider driving up to holyhead with Travis in return for good home for him

its nice of you all to offer money,maybe DS could use it to get the ferry over to Holyhead??