• 2 weeks later...

just putting mi wellies on..looks like it might be a bit shitty weather today..so hopefully not many will turn up and i will win all the prizes...LOL.

i,m gonna have a look...not been to this show for a long time...err since 1982.

went with a few mates...weather was hit and miss all day..My mate Dean,s dog Won 1st in Rough under 23" bitch..mine came 3rd in same heat..there was only 4 dogs in it...hehee.

my old rescue dog managed a 3rd in under 21" rabbit dog..(another 4 dog heat) hehehee. But at least i can say she is a rabbit dog after all my hard work over last couple of years...the dog that won looked like it had never seen a rabbit and if it did it would have got dragged down the hole by the bunny,it was a little tiny toy lurcher..lol.

it was'nt like the old days and there was'nt many dogs there really..

did anyone else go... ?

why did that young woman and her dog get disqualified and kicked out of ring ? one minute she was walking round ring and next she was strutting off with her dog looking a bit miffed ? it looked a nice dog to me..merle type.

only crap bit really was the girly singer killing the latest pop chart hits on the stage at other end of field...she was so out of tune it was painful.

went with a few mates...weather was hit and miss all day..My mate Dean,s dog Won 1st in Rough under 23" bitch..mine came 3rd in same heat..there was only 4 dogs in it...hehee.

my old rescue dog managed a 3rd in under 21" rabbit dog..(another 4 dog heat) hehehee. But at least i can say she is a rabbit dog after all my hard work over last couple of years...the dog that won looked like it had never seen a rabbit and if it did it would have got dragged down the hole by the bunny,it was a little tiny toy lurcher..lol.

it was'nt like the old days and there was'nt many dogs there really..

did anyone else go... ?

why did that young woman and her dog get disqualified and kicked out of ring ? one minute she was walking round ring and next she was strutting off with her dog looking a bit miffed ? it looked a nice dog to me..merle type.

only crap bit really was the girly singer killing the latest pop chart hits on the stage at other end of field...she was so out of tune it was painful.

oh my god she was terrible alright that singer!!!

The merle dog that got disqualified is my mates dog, he got/forced his mam to take her into the ring(he didn't dare go in himself) only to find out she'd entered a bitch in a dog class. That's why she was disqualified.

Wasn't a bad day out I suppose but nowhere near as good as last year, and the set up on the clay shoot was shocking in comparison to last year aswell.

The merle dog that got disqualified is my mates dog, he got/forced his mam to take her into the ring(he didn't dare go in himself) only to find out she'd entered a bitch in a dog class. That's why she was disqualified.

Wasn't a bad day out I suppose but nowhere near as good as last year, and the set up on the clay shoot was shocking in comparison to last year aswell.

we was wondering what all that was about..cheers MC145..Nice looking dog that was..

it was a poor turnout for the dogs...but worth a visit for a look at what other people are keeping.some nice looking dogs were there.

might be even better next year if they keep at it.

PS..Judge needed a megaphone so we could hear what he was calling out.

so it wasn't you singing Lunita ? LOL. good job really...you would'nt need a dog with a voice like that...just start singing and all local wildlife would just top itself to get out of the misery. lol.

we was wondering what all that was about..cheers MC145..Nice looking dog that was..

it was a poor turnout for the dogs...but worth a visit for a look at what other people are keeping.some nice looking dogs were there.

might be even better next year if they keep at it.

PS..Judge needed a megaphone so we could hear what he was calling out.

so it wasn't you singing Lunita ? LOL. good job really...you would'nt need a dog with a voice like that...just start singing and all local wildlife would just top itself to get out of the misery. lol.

haha yeah was terrible music..my brothers band is way better they shoulda booked them instead of all kids ..lol