The merle dog that got disqualified is my mates dog, he got/forced his mam to take her into the ring(he didn't dare go in himself) only to find out she'd entered a bitch in a dog class. That's why she was disqualified.

Wasn't a bad day out I suppose but nowhere near as good as last year, and the set up on the clay shoot was shocking in comparison to last year aswell.

we was wondering what all that was about..cheers MC145..Nice looking dog that was..

it was a poor turnout for the dogs...but worth a visit for a look at what other people are keeping.some nice looking dogs were there.

might be even better next year if they keep at it.

PS..Judge needed a megaphone so we could hear what he was calling out.

so it wasn't you singing Lunita ? LOL. good job really...you would'nt need a dog with a voice like that...just start singing and all local wildlife would just top itself to get out of the misery. lol.

haha yeah was terrible music..my brothers band is way better they shoulda booked them instead of all kids ..lol

have a word lass..get it sorted for next year. lol

I'm not saying they shouldn't have music there, but it didn't need to be that loud surely, we could hardly hear what was being said up at the clay shooting and that was a fair distance away, pain in the arse if you ask me

I'm not saying they shouldn't have music there, but it didn't need to be that loud surely, we could hardly hear what was being said up at the clay shooting and that was a fair distance away, pain in the arse if you ask me

i went in beagle tent and was so lud felt sorry for them stood there all day...was nice to have music just maybe move it to where dos were and have dogs down nearer show ..and have decent singers ...that guy was ok but the kids band and the girl were brutal..but maybe it was to make people buy a drink in the bar to numb the pain.. :thumbs: