Shanes Castle - The Master McGrath

Thanks to everyone who came to watch the Master McGrath Final and the sporting manner in which everyone took the results.

John Humphreys China won in a photo finish with Rose McCoy's Diego with Shane Lee's two dogs close up. Great to see great dogs running today and four fine dogs running in the final.

Thanks to to everyone who turned out today to give us our largest ever Saturday crowd. After the huge downpours that occurred from 3.30 until late last night I thought our crowd would be well down but careful management of a great site ensured that there were good underfoot conditions and the crowds poured in. We are truly humbled by the keeness of our fellow country sports enthusiasts and that is why we continue to invest heavily in giving a lot back in prizes funds etc.

Albert

HEADING UP 2 MORROW FEW MATES THERE TO DAY AND SAID THERE WAS NO REDMILL TENT THIS YEAR DO YOU KNOW WHY????

There is a REdmills tent at Shanes Castle on Gunmakers Row. I Understand they were not at the NCF at Moira but Redmills support all three Great Game Fairs of Ireland.

disappointed in the racing albert.never got to run my dog had to leave at 5 o clock and my race was still 7races away.

Sorry Twiggy I understand there were some problens with both lures. Can I make it up with a couple of tickets for Birr where SHane Lee and the Rosscrea Club are running the lurchers or if you are at Shanes again tomorrow come and see me for a chat.

Albert

HEADING UP 2 MORROW FEW MATES THERE TO DAY AND SAID THERE WAS NO REDMILL TENT THIS YEAR DO YOU KNOW WHY????

There is a REdmills tent at Shanes Castle on Gunmakers Row. I Understand they were not at the NCF at Moira but Redmills support all three Great Game Fairs of Ireland.

Few my mates said they want around four times and could only see feedwell dog foods???? and they also had to leave with out running there dogs in the racing.

Why is the use old bags and other stuff for the lure and not a foxes tail or something :thumbs:

disappointed in the racing albert.never got to run my dog had to leave at 5 o clock and my race was still 7races away.

Sorry Twiggy I understand there were some problens with both lures. Can I make it up with a couple of tickets for Birr where SHane Lee and the Rosscrea Club are running the lurchers or if you are at Shanes again tomorrow come and see me for a chat.

Albert

Thanks for the offer Albert but im in Co Mayo fishing that week. and i cant make it 2maro.

Few my mates said they want around four times and could only see feedwell dog foods???? and they also had to leave with out running there dogs in the racing.

Why is the use old bags and other stuff for the lure and not a foxes tail or something :thumbs:

We had Chudleys, Bluegrass , Feedwell and Redmills dog food stands. Redmills had a large stand with prominent aisle facing banners but it was in a row with Vintage Guns, Kennel Club, Mike Yardley, Donal McCloy, Fields and Stream and Firefly.

Albert

• Like 1

We had Chudleys, Bluegrass , Feedwell and Redmills dog food stands. Redmills had a large stand with prominent aisle facing banners but it was in a row with Vintage Guns, Kennel Club, Mike Yardley, Donal McCloy, Fields and Stream and Firefly.

Albert

SORRY TO BUT IN ALBERT I WAS THERE YOU DONE A GOOD JOB KEEPING ME AND THE LADS HAPPY YOU AND MATT ARE NOT BAD LADS KEEP IT GOIN :toast: