poaching thread removed why ?

lol farmers tar poachers as being lowlifes cruel basterds with out feelings for animals an what not yet commit attrocities on animals them selves....

I'm came to the final conclusion, you are a mong, or you need to ditch the weed..

By example we shall lead ...........

You watch, one of the mods will come and remove this and ban you now! :laugh:

let them do it its only the truth i speak an some people dont like it..

He was referring to me mongo...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poachings fine ....its the fannies who want the bragging rights that are a pain

it does make me laugh people crying on here about it must admit.   coppers are very harsh towards taking vehicles etc but some people are very very dumb an deserve to get caught imho    

thats really constructive criticism coming from the man thats started this site showing your true intelligence there feller

lol farmers tar poachers as being lowlifes cruel basterds with out feelings for animals an what not yet commit attrocities on animals them selves....

I'm came to the final conclusion, you are a mong, or you need to ditch the weed..

By example we shall lead ...........

You watch, one of the mods will come and remove this and ban you now! :laugh:

let them do it its only the truth i speak an some people dont like it..

He was referring to me mongo...

thats really constructive criticism coming from the man thats started this site showing your true intelligence there feller :thumbdown:

• Like 1

:clapper:

dunt know what thar clapping for tha one of biggest shit stirrers on here pal

Yes I better grow up really, close this topic and remove another stain from the working dog world...

Now the reason for the posts removal has been discussed..