• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poachings fine ....its the fannies who want the bragging rights that are a pain

it does make me laugh people crying on here about it must admit.   coppers are very harsh towards taking vehicles etc but some people are very very dumb an deserve to get caught imho    

thats really constructive criticism coming from the man thats started this site showing your true intelligence there feller

it does make me laugh people crying on here about it must admit.

coppers are very harsh towards taking vehicles etc but some people are very very dumb an deserve to get caught imho :thumbs:

:laugh:

• Like 1

Because theres too many mongs on here posting stuff they shouldn't thats why and hes been banned... same goes for any other tools..

My opinion no one should even mention poaching on an internet forum or dealings with police, etc

We all end up getting tarred with the same brush as well as attracting unwanted attention, because of the muppets.

Because theres too many mongs on here posting stuff they shouldn't thats why and hes been banned... same goes for any other tools..:censored:

:thumbs:

cops are on this site, getting info. :yes:

if lads are silly anoth to post shite ,there problem :thumbs:

Because theres too many mongs on here posting stuff they shouldn't thats why and hes been banned... same goes for any other tools..:censored:

Yes but they are damaging what little faith the farming community already has in genuine working dog lads... Trust me I have seen a real downward spiral in the last few years, at one time farmers could be swayed even if they were anti lurcher, you could show them otherwise, that people could be trusted...Lately lads are ripping up fields left right and centre in 4x4's and subarus... the truth is, these farmers won't let anyone on with dogs no more... what little faith they had is gone.... The genuine folks will not get a look in.. They will be tarred with the same brush.. Are these really lurchermen.. not like the ones I know, they have something called respect, on both sides of the fence there on..

Poachings fine ....its the fannies who want the bragging rights that are a pain

I agree... I've done it many many times myself in the past, and caused no hassle to anyone or land. One for the pot lads out with there dogs, you don't even know they have been, I've even had farmers saying they don't really care..

Lads tearing across arable fields in motors, killing anything thats eyes light up.... Fair game? Respectful? Good lads? .........

There f*****g it for everyone involved in hunting, especially other working lurcher lads, theres not many more nails left to go in the coffin...

I'll remove any posts like it, not for being an arsehole or power crazed, or whatever else conjures up in peoples imaginations..

Because I don't want any more damage doing than has already been done... Genuine working lurcher and terrier lads have it hard enough....

Yes but they are damaging what little faith the farming community already has in genuine working dog lads... Trust me I have seen a real downward spiral in the last few years, at one time farmers could be swayed even if they were anti lurcher, you could show them otherwise, that people could be trusted...Lately lads are ripping up fields left right and centre in 4x4's and subarus... the truth is, these farmers won't let anyone on with dogs no more... what little faith they had is gone.... The genuine folks will not get a look in.. They will be tarred with the same brush.. Are these really lurchermen.. not like the ones I know, they have something called respect, on both sides of the fence there on..

100 % agree

the ones causing the damage are the ones getting caught as has been said very rare the one man an his dog poacher gets caught so joe public sees the cock ends that get caught and just essume every lurcher owner is like that.

and believe me goosip travels through the farming community just the same as any other and everyone adds there little bit extra :thumbs:

some farmers dont mind you driving there feilds long as you dont take the piss ive got some permish in oxford were we can drive feilds some farmers are sound but like you said some are sick of it lets not forget theres good and bad in all walks of life an that includes farmer as well just look at the foot and mouth epidemic i could tell yous a few tales there beleive me :thumbs: