Well never to old

These boys are two of my most elderly clients so far.

The first is a regular and is 71.

The second is a Dane who is 83. (From Denmark not Bradford) :big_boss: I might start adding their passports to the films so people don't think I'm lying.

the former was last night the other this morning.

Both were perfect lung shots at 130m's.

20062011738.jpg

daniel.jpg

His video is the second half the first was the youngsters buck(71).

FOR THE BENIFIT OF BARRY J, THE SHOT TAKEN IN THIS FILM WAS NOT SAFE, TAKEN (PROBABLEY) WITH AN ILLEGAL CALIBRE ON LAND WHERE WE HAD NO AUTOURITY TO SHOOT. ALSO THE VIDEO SHOWS GROSS MAL-PRACTICE.

BUT BECAUSE I AM A BIG LIAR YOU CAN IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE.

So I would like to think I could still take part at their ages and shoot straight. :thumbs:

Edited by john robbo
  • Like 1

These boys are two of my most elderly clients so far.

The first is a regular and is 71.

The second is a Dane who is 83. (From Denmark not Bradford) :big_boss: I might start adding their passports to the films so people don't think I'm lying.

the former was last night the other this morning.

Both were perfect lung shots at 130m's.

20062011738.jpg

daniel.jpg

His video is the second half the first was the youngsters buck(71).

So I would like to think I could still take part at their ages and shoot straight. :thumbs:

Well done to them John

Nice piccies

Not going to bite barry only point out how wrong you are again.

He was laid on top of a 15ft drain bank firing into reclaimed arable land so its all soft carr, nothing unsafe at all.

You have taken my bait this time.

Talk about predictable and after everything else everybody has said about your other posts, WHAT A COCK.(my last words).

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:toast:

p.s. what I should also mention is the old gent (83) has shot 1,500(you will probably call me a liar again) roe bucks in his career and with him being there (as opposed to guessing) puts him in a better position then you to say whats safe and whats not.

Edited by john robbo

Well Barry I haven't looked or checked so from now on all my videos will carry the BarryJ disclaimer.

FOR THE BENIFIT OF BARRY J, THE SHOT TAKEN IN THIS FILM WAS NOT SAFE, TAKEN (PROBABLEY) WITH AN ILLEGAL CALIBRE ON LAND WHERE WE HAD NO AUTOURITY TO SHOOT. ALSO THE VIDEO SHOWS GROSS MAL-PRACTICE.

BUT BECAUSE I AM A BIG LIAR YOU CAN IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE.

So barry this should cover your usual post and i'll thank you for not posting.

kind regards UNSAFE john.

Ah!! it all makes sense now.

Harry who was banned off the other site for much the same as this.

My beloved YDS stalker.

Well I won't take the bait anymore or add sarcasm, if it is you harry then it wont be long before that mouth of yours gets you banned off here also.

:thumbs::boogie:

I know that bit of land in the video quite well and it was a very safe shot indeed. As john says taken off a very tall drainage bank so a very good angle will have been achieved. Keep it up john.

George

Ah!! it all makes sense now.

Harry who was banned off the other site for much the same as this.

My beloved YDS stalker.

Well I won't take the bait anymore or add sarcasm, if it is you harry then it wont be long before that mouth of yours gets you banned off here also.

:thumbs::boogie:

If you are referring to me as Harry then John you got that wrong.But if someone on another site don't agree with some of your post John what does that tell you,after all these sites are put on here for everyone to express the rights' and wrongs as they see it.It does'nt mean they are right or wrong.All i am saying is you are asking for hassle with sarcasm.

I wasn't it was aimed at barryj, someone knows him, as i do off another forum from which he upset most folks and was banned.

If you read through the posts it was obvious.(sorry stalker Caprelous has edited his post exposing Harry so you will not have all the facts)

Yes George it was shot at the side of the high seat where you shot yours and barryj said well done keep it safe to that video all exactly the same just 150ft further off. So yes the camera does lie and its nice to have the view of someone who has seen the ground rather then just spouting off with the look through the view finder. He is adamant to find a scrap of evidence to show me as dangerous. But why is there NO ONE who has shot my ground ever on any forum ever posted something regarding such a shot being asked off them.

Same backstop behind that hedge and yes we were off the 15ft drain top.

I will just not respond in anyway now I know who he is. :hmm::bye:

Edited by john robbo

Barry(harry) I am not going to keep defending myself to you and will post the barryj disclaimer now on every video I post on here.

I find it easier to agree with you, then my threads will not be destroyed by you.

The bank behind the buck can clearly be seen it is a disused railway bank rising about 20ft. It is clear to see just before the shot.

the other one you can actually see the bullet hit the ground behind the deer after the strike. What wasn't safe.

Now stop destroying my threads. :censored:

this was the other old boy who managed a buck also.

Barry this is my last reply to you now.

IMAG0047.jpg

you have begged an answer and you have it asking for proof also having proof from clients who have seen the ground and all have shown you to be wrong.

So stop this one man mission to try and prove something thats not true.

Edited by john robbo