Warrens

Just started getting into Air rifle shooting sub 12ftlbs and to be honest I absolutly enjoy myself every time I go out,been asked to thin out some rabbits that are in about 2 acres of paddocks,I usually ferret them,recently I aquired a BSA Ulta .22 for £200,(a bargin or what)I changed the original silencer for a Weihrauch.and fitted a new mildot scope,the gun now is wisper quiet and very very accurate,I been setting up on some warrens and taking rabbits with no probs at all,everyone has been a head shot, not pushing my luck to much at the moment the longest shots have been 45yds measured with laser range finder,the gun is so quiet that the horses never no i'm there.Air rifle shooting has now opened up a totaly new side to pest control in areas that I would never be able to shoot with my shoguns silenced or not.A very happy BSA Ultra owner.

Edited by goldfinger

Just started getting into Air rifle shooting sub 12ftlbs and to be honest I absolutly enjoy myself every time I go out,been asked to thin out some rabbits that are in about 2 acres of paddocks,I usually ferret them,recently I aquired a BSA Ulta .22 for £200,(a bargin or what)I changed the original silencer for a Weihrauch.and fitted a new mildot scope,the gun now is wisper quiet and very very accurate,I been setting up on some warrens and taking rabbits with no probs at all,everyone has been a head shot, not pushing my luck to much at the moment the longest shots have been 45yds measured with laser range finder,the gun is so quiet that the horses never no i'm there.Air rifle shooting has now opened up a totaly new side to pest control in areas that I would never be able to shoot with my shoguns silenced or not.A very happy BSA Ultra owner.

thats cheap bud,they are great guns,i love mine......:gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

cheers symon

Falcongit is in love with his Ultra, it also has a Weihrauch moderator :D

yes i am mate great rifle.....better than the weihrauch lol.....

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :D

you dont miss owt.....lol :tongue2:

I've known you a long time mate :tongue2: and I have photo's of you with hair to prove it :D

Falcongit is in love with his Ultra, it also has a Weihrauch moderator :D

yes i am mate great rifle.....better than the weihrauch lol.....

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :D

you dont miss owt.....lol :tongue2:

I've known you a long time mate :tongue2: and I have photo's of you with hair to prove it :D

cheers for that.........