LURCHER PUPS FOR SALE

sire (deneside belle)whippet/greyhound 25"BLUE & WHITE OUT OF TOP STUD DOG WAR JON (SONNY BOY X WOR DINAH )&DAM TOP BROOD BITCH FLORENCE (HONCHO CLASSIC X DENESIDE CLAW )2007 BWRA NO LIMIT RACING CHAMPION,NNWRF SCRATCH CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS,WHIPPET NEWS SCRATCH TOP TEN WINNER,BWRA SCRATCH TOP GUN WINNER,NNWRF SCRATCH TOP FIVE WINNER,2008 NNWRF NO LIMIT CHAMPION (AFTER 7 MONTH LAY OFF DUE TO INJURY)WINNER OF NUMEROUS CLASSES,BENDS & STRAIGHTS. DAM SALUKI LURCHER 24" BLACK OUT OF GEFF FURYS DUKE X BITCH OWT OF KENNY HALLS JERRY X FOXYS SISTER SHOULD BE VERY SHARP TYPE PUPS DOGS AND BITCHES £175 ,,,,,,,,DEW CLAWED, WORMED,..........07928167434..PIC TO FOLLOW ONE WEEK OLD DEP SECURES

atb with these pups sure to be sharp using this stud dog seen him run over the yrs

and he was the best at what he done

always liked a bit of whippet/ghd in any type of lurcher :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my wee fella booked, can't wait til I come get him.

For the record, I've spoken to Graeme several times over the last couple of weeks and, although I've never met him, he comes across as a good, genuine guy who lives for his dogs. He's been kind enough to send me several photos to allow me to pick my pup and keep me updated on his progress (yes, he's a teasing b*****d! lol)

All the best

Kev

• 3 weeks later...

Just to say a big thanks to Graeme who has raised a cracking litter of pups. I picked mine up on Sunday and he's a wee belter. He's in great condition (I know he's only 7 weeks old but we've all seen pups who haven't been treated well) and is a great wee character. He's already walking round the garden on his lead and has even started retrieving his furry toy (only a couple of times tbh). He's alert, curious and a credit to Graeme's animal husbandry. Thanks again mate