minshaw . pup

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

:thumbs: Sorry folks picture i tried to put on came out wrong,off to my pit now so i'll endeavour to sort it tomorrow..over and out and be good haha :thumbs: Edited by poacherspocket22

pack of dogs,

how many minshaws have you seen jack?????

how many out of the hundreds bred dont make the grade,

and how often do you use yours on the lamp and how many litters have you bred out of it????

ive got one bitch for lamping thats all i ever take when i go on me own,i bred a litter 13years ago,flying carpet,austin rip,then a literr 6yer ago thats the bitch i have now,polly shes called her brother was the flint dog,now my bitch is 6 i bred her to andy dog and that pup will be starting in september,so 3 litters in 20years and all been to replace my older dog at the time,never seen any jack i start mine of 12months plus all the ones ive bred so far have made the grade

what dogs do you run

GOOD DOGS THAT MINSHAWS COULDNT LIVE WITH, :thumbs:

i said in my post above you clown i bred alitter last year,because the pups starting of this september when hes 13months old,if you are mb you dodged a run out last year didnt you,i offered to meet you halfway and run the dogs then you keep coming up with excuses about me coming to cornwall haha meet halfway and the run out is on,if your not mb do you want a run out to

Another thing ive just been looking at a picture of swift thats the black&white one. Is jack not bred from cora/bulpa?. Its just swift has got all the features of one of the Greyhounds Cora used to be penned with at BMs. Maybe jack has threw a pup like his own SIRE the (greyhound) it makes sense doesnt it??? And Andy what happened to the other litter out of Cora/bulpa???. . . :thumbs:

bm has never owned a black and white greyhound(fact),i worked at our local track from when i was 8years old up intill it closed,so again someones obviously feeding you wrong info tony

no one offered at all mate,so more lies,you scared to poach haha halfway mate then its fare or you can come up to my permission plenty of runs there mate

JIM OFFERED JUST BEEN AND READ IT MORE LIES YOU NO PERMISSION AND WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO WAS WALK WHERE THERE ISNT ANY RABBITS f**k THAT BEEN THERE BEFORE AND I DONT DO THAT LOOK ENOUGH ON THAT SHITIE SITE WHO KNOW WHERE I LIVE ASK TIMBER HE BEEN HERE ENOUGH I PROMISE BIG NUMBERS OF HARD RABBITS PROBLEMS NOW WE DOIN THIS OR NOT,SURE YOUR WINNINGS,LOL WILL PAY FOR YOUR FUEL :laugh: :laugh:

more lies,you havnt just been one oftp,and no he never,my permissions crawling mate,i only got it 2weeks ago already had a good do off it because the farmer wanted me on,so same old excuses you wont meet halfway and walk because you no youll be collapsing yourself never mind your dogs,halfway or you to scared

ive just told you mate ive plenty of permission,you just seem scared to me to meet up halfway and run,im wanting to run you have been for a longtime,its you what backs out and makes the excuses not to run,not me,listen mark why should i take ricky you fool,your just a rookie mate when it comes to dogs and you prove it time and time again,if you have so many rabbits down your way,you dont do very well when it comes to large numbers do you(fool)you just goout different nights and put them all together (fact)

Edited by pack of dogs

LETS PUT THIS MINSHAW THING TO BED ONCE AND FOR ALL AND SINCE YOU GOT THE BEST MINSHAWS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOURS AS IVE SEEN THE OTHERS AND THERE SHITE

:kiss: Not all of em are lol and you've never seen any of my "curs" running :D and on my last post i said be good,take it no one heeded that :laugh: .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Andy what happend to the other litter out of Cora/Bulpa?? An Shaun why do you insist on asking to run people when you cant even drive?

There never was any other litter Tony? Cora only had one litter of pups,her sister Gypsy had a couple apparently though? She was only out of a litter of three (2 bitches and one dog) and the big coloured dog (white & black) the same way bred as her was the only pup in his litter.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

mark im pretty shure the land jim put up is crawling with rabbits,,, im also quite certain he aint got permision there.. i also run some land not a stones throw away from it...

it would be a good place for both of you,,, very nutural for both of you :thumbs: but like i say , im quite certain its NOT permision.

• Like 2

matching in september this just gets funnier and funnier :laugh: and the time of the posts do you folk just like an argument in the morning before you head off to work or do you sit up all night arguing about whos got the best dogs :laugh: get a hobby, or a job, or a life :toast:

• Like 1