minshaw . pup

Hey Dotty at least you get the breeding. . Tell your mate good luck with his pup. . They make handy dogs. . :thumbs:

why do ye keep bodyswerving the question/offer mate?????

like i have said before, dont worry its your dogs ill judge, not you :laugh:

Sorted threw PM MATE. . :thumbs:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

Shanded = idiot :laugh:

Your the one with about 6 different names. . :whistling: Is that because you have been a idiot an you have had to change your name? :icon_redface:

Ive been found out :laugh:

By an idiot :icon_redface:

you know when ye know and singlehanded thinks he knows but he dont really know that its a tedwater he actually runs :thumbs: :thumbs:

Shanded = idiot :laugh:

Your the one with about 6 different names. . :whistling: Is that because you have been a idiot an you have had to change your name? :icon_redface:

Ive been found out :laugh:

By an idiot :icon_redface:

you know when ye know and singlehanded thinks he knows but he dont really know that its a tedwater he actually runs :thumbs: :thumbs:

So is it a tedwater whippet i run. . :hmm:

Another thing ive just been looking at a picture of swift thats the black&white one. Is jack not bred from cora/bulpa?. Its just swift has got all the features of one of the Greyhounds Cora used to be penned with at BMs. Maybe jack has threw a pup like his own SIRE the (greyhound) it makes sense doesnt it??? And Andy what happened to the other litter out of Cora/bulpa???. . . :thumbs:

Another thing ive just been looking at a picture of swift thats the black&white one. Is jack not bred from cora/bulpa?. Its just swift has got all the features of one of the Greyhounds Cora used to be penned with at BMs. Maybe jack has threw a pup like his own SIRE the (greyhound) it makes sense doesnt it??? And Andy what happened to the other litter out of Cora/bulpa???. . . :thumbs:

i bred swift shanded,, its out of my coursing bred bitch, hence the fast looking frame, heres a pic of her two sisters the red ones mine,, the white and brown one a friend has and looks very greyhoundy :thumbs:

010.jpg

heres there dam

DSCF1851.jpg

i bred swift shanded,, its out of my coursing bred bitch, hence the fast looking frame, heres a pic of her two sisters the red ones mine,, the white and brown one a friend has and looks very greyhoundy :thumbs:

010.jpg

heres there dam

DSCF1851.jpg

An jack was the sire??. Whos sire WAS a BLACK AN WHITE greyhound.....

NORTH SIDE POACHERS!!!!. . . . . :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

becuse theres a black and white pup in the litter,,, you belive the grandsire was a greyhound of the same colour........ :o

you have my pitty fella, it must be a terrible curse carrying that I,Q around,,

• Like 5

becuse theres a black and white pup in the litter,,, you belive the grandsire was a greyhound of the same colour........ :o

:11: :11: :11: :11:

:no: :no: I beleive the grandsire was a black an white greyhound because thats what Cora was penned with. . :yes:

NORTH SIDE POACHERS. . . . :bye: :bye: :bye:

Mark it was only a year or so ago you were worshiping minshaw dogs now you come on here and pull them ......... even though you were posting video's of your 3 dogs coarsing in the snow and they still couldn't catch it you really need to grow up a bit a few people have said you a canny fella in the flesh but they all say the same you a first class KNOBHEAD behind a computer

• Like 6

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite :thumbs: ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out of Blue and Cora's dam Kes making it EXACTLY the same way bred but from another litter where he was the only pup..so basically he had identical blood in him to Cora the dam of Jack, it's here again below..and that colour has been in the mix from 1985 that i know of lol

img006.jpg

Look at the white on this dog..it was Blue's half brother

img753.jpg

Here's another out of Blue and his own daughter

book539Blue.jpg

The coloured dogs have always been in the mix matey,you just have to know a little about them thats all :D .ATB Andy.

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 6