minshaw . pup

how much does a collie run in a day , working sheep . anserw ??? a lot , brains, loads.

how many sheep was andys collie ran on ??

Another of the Croxteth Crew i presume? :tongue2:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

i see sum hill collies we call them up here . bit we diferernt to the flat land collies big strong dog and all tri cloured few lads bred off them big strong lumps run for fun but lack that bit sharpness . maybe a dash whippet x accident you hav a dog . , like i sed got a dog pup here soon out of a merle x collie greyound ,x rip. who is bred from jack . in my mathmatics zero the the name and lurcher is for me and me game.

• Like 1

Haha @ Singlehanded..your remarks to Tomo about what i said apparently are slightly off track fella,i said i THINK the bitch i have Swift bred by Tomo MAY have the potential to jack if and when i put her to the sword and the reason i say that as i told you is that she is so laid back it's almost unreal,she has Saluki in her and i know that it's one of their traits (laid back style) but it's not something that i'm familiar with as my mutts are the do or die types...me spineless lol..do YOU really want to go down that street AGAIN?? It's upto you matey i do NOT give a flying F**k either way? Anyhow bollox to Minshaw's ..from here on in i'm naming them after me :toast: ..i've kept them longer than he anyway so there you go :D .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: ABOUT FU*KING TIME.... :thumbs:

i see sum hill collies we call them up here . bit we diferernt to the flat land collies big strong dog and all tri cloured few lads bred off them big strong lumps run for fun but lack that bit sharpness . maybe a dash whippet x accident you hav a dog . , like i sed got a dog pup here soon out of a merle x collie greyound ,x rip. who is bred from jack . in my mathmatics zero the the name and lurcher is for me and me game.

Thats the way to go matey :thumbs: .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

how much does a collie run in a day , working sheep . anserw ??? a lot , brains, loads.

coulda been cows :whistling:

the new books gonna be called ..... "LAMBING WITH LURCHERS" the minshaw way , :feck:

• Like 1

coulda been cows :whistling:

now with the cow dogs with the drive they have and endless faer sapping on the back of a cows ankle to bush it on take sum doing putting that drive into any breed is good :thumbs:

now with the cow dogs with the drive they have and endless faer sapping on the back of a cows ankle to bush it on take sum doing putting that drive into any breed is good :thumbs:

The young dog i have here is out of a Cattle Dog bitch from Ireland and she's a cracking bitch at her job (collie)..a real bad sod though..never seen let alone owned a dog with as much drive in as my young dog,it's a real desperado and i'm of the opinion that i'll be most surprised if it makes it to retirement lol.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

fecking hell! leave it be will you. if someone wants to breed a line of lurchers based upon good stock in the past then let 'em do it.

If they were to keep the entire line themselves and keep it pure then you would slate 'em.

If they bred what they needed then sold some on let 'em. you would call 'em peddlers.

its strikes me that Minshaw lines had a name based upon Vics dogs in the past and thats it. whats in a name?

If the majority of dogs off this line do the goods for their owners then good for them. if they decide to outcross to make up for lacking in that line fair play to them. thats how working dogs are bred.

Sounds to me like too many people have bought into the name without digging into thespecific breeding, not been upto the mark to make the best then start slinging shit.

Let sleeping dogs lie and let running dogs run.

Yorkie

• Like 4

some nackers on here mind. looking threw this i see a lot of lads that may be in there young days :wallbash: and i have read andys posts aswell as afew others and on this post there 4 men that no what they are talking about. iwill say that andy has composed him self and shot sum poeple down , well done andy , :thumbs: is this todays huntsers lol. think i will leave this a miss dum dums . post summit when season starts watch this six pointers cum

• Like 1

fecking hell! leave it be will you. if someone wants to breed a line of lurchers based upon good stock in the past then let 'em do it.

If they were to keep the entire line themselves and keep it pure then you would slate 'em.

If they bred what they needed then sold some on let 'em. you would call 'em peddlers.

its strikes me that Minshaw lines had a name based upon Vics dogs in the past and thats it. whats in a name?

If the majority of dogs off this line do the goods for their owners then good for them. if they decide to outcross to make up for lacking in that line fair play to them. thats how working dogs are bred.

Sounds to me like too many people have bought into the name without digging into thespecific breeding, not been upto the mark to make the best then start slinging shit.

Let sleeping dogs lie and let running dogs run.

Yorkie

Quality :thumbs: ..well said that man :notworthy: .ATB Andy. ;)

some nackers on here mind. looking threw this i see a lot of lads that may be in there young days :wallbash: and i have read andys posts aswell as afew others and on this post there 4 men that no what they are talking about. iwill say that andy has composed him self and shot sum poeple down , well done andy , :thumbs: is this todays huntsers lol. think i will leave this a miss dum dums . post summit when season starts watch this six pointers cum

I'll be in touch fella via here for a look with the dazzler come the black nights if you'd like to see one of my hounds at graft? Enjoy the summer and hopefully get a night out this autumn/winter? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Am not going to quote any of the replies on the last few pages so ill just start with what i sort of took in. Andy you say people ASSUME Blue was the PINNACLE dog (he was) an if he wasnt then i guess it must be one of yours. . :laugh: As for him not being the Pinnacle dog every single minshaw that gets mentioned Blue gets a mention in there make up 99% of the time. I mean Blues in JOE OXS dog 5 times over isnt he??(your words) :hmm:

If its not Blue then its BULPA that gets the mention, now lets not forget people Bulpa was only 1/2 minshaw so :doh:.

Now its time to have a little moan. The people who want to take what i type in will see its the truth, ill put as much as use like the only people that disagree have links to either (blue/bulpa/cora/andy/minshaw/minshaw/an minshaw..

You criticise every single person that has links to a so called minshaw dog, an if they are not from you then there is always something wrong, ive just been accused of dodgeing questions in a Pm :doh:. All i asked in this thread was what was the actual make up of these dogs ie, collie,grey,bull,beddy whatever an all i got was tina/fred jerry/sally george/rita an so on an so on. :blink: That means absolute b*llocks to me an most people. You say time an time again that there is NO certain type of MINSHAW if thats the case why are JBs NOT minshaws?? In fact i just decided ive got 3 Minshaws now. The truth is Andy you could have a poodle an it would be a MINSHAW Poodle.

An before all the cling ons start, tomo i dont know you an ive never met you in my life, can i ask you has you dog ever showed any sign of jacking?? The reason i ask is Andy seems to think its only a matter of time before it does(his words not mine) an if he says otherwise hes a spineless LIAR. As for JOE OX,SBBRACK,HERN, Or whatever else you would like to be called as for putting bull into the Minshaw dogs it was done over 15 years ago by you know who. :doh: An your right Andy i am only a young lad a couple months shy of 30 but i can spot a TOOL a mile off.

The bottom line is you have got a long list of dogs names an to some it sounds impressive some where half x coolie/greys some had bedlington in them JOE Oxs now have bull in them, am not saying your dogs Are SUPER :laugh: But am not saying they are s*it either they obviously make you an your friends very happy i mean id love to be able to dance with my dogs. . :laugh:

I look forward to this book, maybe the actual breeding will be in that because if its not it will be gettin put straight in the bin, the only time any of use have said anythin about percentages of blood was when i put a thread up of two pups that are meant to have minshaw blood in them, use told me i would be lucky if there was a 1/8 minshaw in them :laugh: :laugh:. I also look forward to Britains got talent, can i suggest you you do your act to Mc Hammers (cant touch this)? Ive seen a few collies do this song, an i promise ill vote. .

One more thing leave the BLACKWATER brand out of ALL minshaw threads please BLACKWATER has been patented, so tell your lads to stick to Minshaw, Or super dogs. . Or my solicitor will be in touch. .

Hope use all have a good season because i know i will. .

ATB SHanded. . :feck:

fecking hell kid,,, why all the anger :blink:

my pup,, out of jack, and my coursing bred bitch , is called Venus, she is just coming up to 2 years old. Now im always honest about my dogs capabilitys, there strenghths and weaknesses.

this pup will pull up at about 1 and a half minuts in to a run on daytime rabbits on big open ground . put her back on the slip,, and she will run again ten mins later, basicily she has a good miniut in the tank...... if this is what you call jacking fair enough..... personly i think the dogs just a sprinter,,, and lacks long distance staminar.

do i like the fact this is all she has.........of course i dont, i think its poor,, but its the way she is......... she has of course put some good bags of bunnys away on the lamp... annd she has had some 2 from 2 daytime on open ground.

one thing your forgetting regarding this minshaw thing,, is not so much the physical look of the dogs (wich andy has shown with pics, are diffrent) but all the other traits wich can be carried on through a family line. the mian one being the drive and stamiar,,,, yes i know mine aint got it :doh: but not evry breeding idea works out.

as for what dogs are in the make up,,, no one realy knows, as andy has said, there was a bull/whipp at the begining, but the rest is just lurcher to lurcher, collie,deer,bed,,, there was even talk of some kind of hound (foxhound or trailhound) who knows,, just a bitsa that some fella put his name to, rightly or wrongley

a pic of Venus and swift, with a few rabbits, and the second pic with her half brother don

701.jpg

DSCF2145.jpg

• Like 2

why would you keep a dog that pulls up after such a short time? it cant have much heart to give in after only a minute and a half :thumbdown:

No heart or no lungs there is a difference. If a dog gives everything it has and there is nothing left in the tank will there nothing really you can do about that.

Edited by iceman001979