minshaw . pup

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

andy has sed in every post bascily lurcher to lurcher . its in black n white. bred up and down the country every day . it what he says realy he bushed his dogs , yes with the collie in there thats the ticket it doesnt take brians , and half the dogs lads dont bush the dog , if your out 4 to 5 nites aweek to dog will be good common senses , no doubt thees lads had good dogs they were keen just as much as the dogs back in the day , coz i was

staff x whippet, lurcher lined a collie , lined this to together . result ... blue. mc fee the fireman mate just told me his mate on here and the same man has just rang me . am not far wrong . on to vic his case was with a under aged girl just got the full run down , small world this dog world

Edited by six pointer

staff x whippet, lurcher lined a collie , lined this to together . result ... blue. mc fee the fireman mate just told me his mate on here and the same man has just rang me . am not far wrong . on to vic his case was with a under aged girl just got the full run down , small world this dog world

Thank you six pointer. So a minshaw is a collie/grey/staff/whippet??? Finally.. I appreciate that.. :-))

ye know what, i have seen a couple a these staffy/whippet/coll/greys go an if anybody else wants to show me theres go ill happily write a unbiased reveiw :laugh:

1's i seen were the real deal............

some a the very few real deals i have met of this site so far :whistling:

It's no different Johnny to the coursing dogs whether it be someones name,ie: Nuttall or Merlin & Eve as in bred down from dogs etc: personally i don't give a hoot what breed it's off or how they look,it's just i've kept this type for heading on for 30 years and the majority of em have served me very well so why change what ain't broke and look for something else? Yes there's better dogs out there for all variety of jobs but what they excel at suits my type of hunting,i've done my apprenticeship at this game infact i've served my time and then some,i've got to the stage now i just want to enjoy my dogs and kind of take things easier,i've put dogs infront of probably everything in my life and worked them to an extent that to be perfectly honest some have said was nigh on cruelty..but thankfully my troopers never swayed and galloped on relentlessly..i've nowt to prove to anyone when it comes to working lurchers as don't alot of other lads/lasses and when i get folks on the likes of these forums trying to shoot me down well it kind of pisses me off..people can call me what they want but i've walked the walk and then some more and one thing i am and thats truthful especially when it comes to dogs :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

why change it if it aint broke ???? why would anyone put a lamping dog , famous or not back to a straight collie ?? and what did you work the straight collie on that made you want to breed from her ??? what lines was the collie from ..........

It's no different Johnny to the coursing dogs whether it be someones name,ie: Nuttall or Merlin & Eve as in bred down from dogs etc: personally i don't give a hoot what breed it's off or how they look,it's just i've kept this type for heading on for 30 years and the majority of em have served me very well so why change what ain't broke and look for something else? Yes there's better dogs out there for all variety of jobs but what they excel at suits my type of hunting,i've done my apprenticeship at this game infact i've served my time and then some,i've got to the stage now i just want to enjoy my dogs and kind of take things easier,i've put dogs infront of probably everything in my life and worked them to an extent that to be perfectly honest some have said was nigh on cruelty..but thankfully my troopers never swayed and galloped on relentlessly..i've nowt to prove to anyone when it comes to working lurchers as don't alot of other lads/lasses and when i get folks on the likes of these forums trying to shoot me down well it kind of pisses me off..people can call me what they want but i've walked the walk and then some more and one thing i am and thats truthful especially when it comes to dogs :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

why change it if it aint broke ???? why would anyone put a lamping dog , famous or not back to a straight collie ?? and what did you work the straight collie on that made you want to breed from her ??? what lines was the collie from ..........

:whistling:

It was Lassie thats why :feck:

It was Lassie thats why :feck:

:clapper:

Haha @ Singlehanded..your remarks to Tomo about what i said apparently are slightly off track fella,i said i THINK the bitch i have Swift bred by Tomo MAY have the potential to jack if and when i put her to the sword and the reason i say that as i told you is that she is so laid back it's almost unreal,she has Saluki in her and i know that it's one of their traits (laid back style) but it's not something that i'm familiar with as my mutts are the do or die types...me spineless lol..do YOU really want to go down that street AGAIN?? It's upto you matey i do NOT give a flying F**k either way? Anyhow bollox to Minshaw's ..from here on in i'm naming them after me :toast: ..i've kept them longer than he anyway so there you go :D .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 4

Haha @ Singlehanded..your remarks to Tomo about what i said apparently are slightly off track fella,i said i THINK the bitch i have Swift bred by Tomo MAY have the potential to jack if and when i put her to the sword and the reason i say that as i told you is that she is so laid back it's almost unreal,she has Saluki in her and i know that it's one of their traits (laid back style) but it's not something that i'm familiar with as my mutts are the do or die types...me spineless lol..do YOU really want to go down that street AGAIN?? It's upto you matey i do NOT give a flying F**k either way? Anyhow bollox to Minshaw's ..from here on in i'm naming them after me :toast: ..i've kept them longer than he anyway so there you go :D .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

:no::o :o