Experience terrierman needed

Im looking for an experienced terrier man in the North East to hopefully tag along with maybe once or twice this winter im no messer and i crnt travel so far and i will not be checking your earths i would appreciate the fact of you just letting me tag along to get my pup away :D thanks atb atch

"im not new to diggin and have been at it for a few years "

you need to make your mind up and be straight before any old hand would even look at you.

that is the biggies load of shit i every heard in my life (you need to make your mind up and be straight)he is wanting to do a bit of bigging and try and get his dog going maybe meet a few terrier men (maybe you want to be straight and come out with it that you sit behind that computer all day getting on to young lads telling them how to fooking hunt and not hunting yourself ) :hmm:

• Like 1

Im looking for an experienced terrier man in the North East to hopefully tag along with maybe once or twice this winter im no messer and i crnt travel so far and i will not be checking your earths i would appreciate the fact of you just letting me tag along to get my pup away :D thanks atb atch

you said the the dog is markin earths and searchin aswell get urself a box an collar and get out urself come sept your keen the dog is keen you wont be long about learning other wise you will be left waiting on that shower :thumbs:

you need to make your mind up and be straight before any old hand would even look at you.

that is the biggies load of shit i every heard in my life (you need to make your mind up and be straight)he is wanting to do a bit of bigging and try and get his dog going maybe meet a few terrier men (maybe you want to be straight and come out with it that you sit behind that computer all day getting on to young lads telling them how to fooking hunt and not hunting yourself ) :hmm:

the quote is from him from a few posts down, hence the quotation marks. maybe you want to consider things abit more before acting like a spanner. :hmm:

and no i dont do any hunting, cant stand getting my dogs dirty and having to wash them for the shows :hmm:

the quote is from him from a few posts down, hence the quotation marks. maybe you want to consider things abit more before acting like a spanner. :hmm:

and no i dont do any hunting, cant stand getting my dogs dirty and having to wash them for the shows :hmm:

your avatar seem to say a lot about you all right :kiss:

• Like 1

your avatar seem to say a lot about you all right :kiss:

if only you knew :angel:

all right lads no need to argue ... im 19 years old and went to college on a gamekeeping course and all the lads were on about was terriers i went out with three of four lads who had dogs and helped them dig ... i also bolted many a fox outta clay drains around bolton ... i met a whipper in for a hunt on my course and he had a handy foxin bitch hence i got my pup ok so im not a total tool and i know roughly what am deein bt am nee expert like always helps to get some tips and results at the end of the day !